Chapter Twenty Eight

Rose POV*

We had just finished training and as we turned we saw Jason and his pack staring at us. Chris instantly pulled me into his arms and Ricky and the others glared at their pack.

"You're late, training's over" snapped Chris at the pack as he held me closer. I turned to face his chest and whispered something in his ear, causing him to smirk. We started whispering to each other as everyone else watched us. I was giggling at something Chris said when suddenly he was shoved to the ground and I was pulled behind Jason who was growling.

Everything happened so fast that I was stumbling backwards, trying to keep my balance. Someone stuck their foot out and I tripped over. As I fell I happened to cut myself on something in the process. I heard an angry growl and turned my head to see Chris shaking with anger, ready to tear Jason's head of.

You know on the ground you really see things in a different perspective. Of course I was totally ignored by Jason's pack as they were too focused on my pack and Chris who was still shaking with anger. Honestly I found all this very amusing. So stay seated on the ground examining my wound, for some unknown reason I can't use magic on myself. But I can on other things and people. Chris always heals me, he likes doing it.

I looked up to find Jason was still yelling at Chris but this time .......Chris was looking at me. I stared right back at Chris trying to figure out why he was so silent and gazing at me all serious like. I started pulling faces at him ....