Chapter Twenty Four

Rose POV*

Beep

Beep

Beep

SMASH

Ugh, shit I broke my clock again. I grabbed my phone and saw it was still 30mins until 5am. Training starts at five....I smirked to myself as I thought about what I should do. Man, I'm evil. I heard someone groan and looked down to see Chris still sleeping with his head on my stomach.

"Chrissy, wake up" I said as I gently shook him. Last time I shook him too hard he thought I was a rogue and nearly choked me to death before Chance came barging in, that was a few days ago. I learnt my lesson never wake Chris up unless necessary.

"Ugh, I'm up. What's breakfast?" he asked

"Depends on what this shitty pack has in the kitchen"

"Oh yeah, we're still here"

"Yep, now come on, get dressed" I said as I threw him some clothes to wear. I got ready as well wearing a black tank top saying "all work and no sleepz" along with a pair of black shorts. After we got dressed we went down to see the rest of our pack in the living room as far as possible from the kitchen as they could be. I was about to ask what was going on when suddenly I was hit with an egg and a carrot....huh? Free food? Chris and I turned towards the kitchen only to see Chance and Kristen having a food fight.

Kristen is Chris's twin. They got separated when they were kicked out of their pack and we found her a few months after they found me. Kristen and I are very close, kind of like sisters.

"TAKE THIS YOU FAT ORGE" Kristen yelled as she threw a bowl of gravy looking stuff at Chance's head.

"I'M NOT AN ORGE YOU ARE" yelled Chance as he threw a bunch of baking powder at her coating the whole kitchen in white.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked Chad as her was standing their watching the whole fight unfold along with the rest of my clan.

"Umm. About an hour?" he said unsure. Kristen and Chance were still bickering in the background and it is really starting to get on my nerves.

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU" I shouted at them. They instantly stopped and dropped whatever they were holding on the ground. Sigh. Such troublesome people. I looked around the kitchen to see there was no food edible to eat anymore. Geez.

"Looks like no food for breakfast" Chris said as he too surveyed the mess in the kitchen. We're going to have to start training a bit later causing I sure as hell am not working on an empty stomach.

"Get in the car guys, we're going shopping for food" I said as I grabbed my car keys out of my pocket and made my way out of the house with everyone else in toll.