Chapter Eight

Jason POV*

I am so worried. After Rose left I ordered everyone to clean up the mess. Ryan didn't help at all; he sat frozen in the spot where Rose threw him on the ground shaking. When school was finished my mate still wasn't back and Ben is starting to believe she was lying to him.

"I want everyone out in the woods now" I ordered "bring me my mate"

"Yes, alpha"

I sighed as I carried Ben in my arms as he started crying. "Hey, it's ok she will come back, I promise" I said.

"Really?" he asked with his adorable eyes staring up at me

"Yes"

"Alpha, we found them" someone said through the mind link.

"Good, bring her back"

"You might want to come and see this alpha"

"Is she hurt?" I asked worried

"No, but you should come and see"

"Ok, where are you?"

"5 miles away from the school"

"Ok, wait there"

Gosh, they are so far away. I hope my mate isn't in trouble.

"Alpha?" Ben's voice asked, breaking me from my thoughts

"Huh? Oh, oops, they found her"

"Yay" he said jumping up and down.

I ran with Ben in my arms and stopped once I saw my pack, they were all hiding behind the trees....strange.

"Hey, so where..." I started in a loud voice before I was cut off by the whole pack.

"Shhhh" they all whispered at me

"Oops, sorry what are we hiding from?"

My pack pointed at the clearing, as I turned my head I saw a group of wolves huddled together. The main wolf that was sticking out was my mate, she had midnight blue fur with a silver tipped tail and in fact all the wolves had a silver tipped tail. It was as large as mine, possibly larger. Next to her was a pitch black wolf who was cuddling my wolf, I growled causing them all to stir but my mate.

I small brown wolf with a silver tipped tail it saw us and its eyes widened. It quickly hid behind a bigger wolf who growled menacingly. In my arms Ben stiffened and ran to his mother who sheltered him from the wolf.

My pack got ready to attack the wolves, when suddenly we heard a wolfish yawn. My mate was just waking up and the black wolf was blocking my way to seeing her. Suddenly, they all turned towards my mate and the black wolf, they were mind linking each other.

Suddenly they parted with my mate in the middle yawning and rubbing her eyes, gosh she is cute. She walked past me....wait what?

I turned around as I watched my mate get on her knees in front of Ben's mother; she held her arms up and cocked her head to the side showing her neck.

"Please?" her angelic voice asked.

Ben jumped from Mary's arms to Rose's open arms and started crying. Rose smiled, stood up and walked back to the black wolf. The black wolf snuggled his snout into Ben's tummy causing him to giggle and the black wolf grinned.

I turned to look at Mary only to see she was as pale as a sheet of paper. Next thing I knew she fainted. I picked her up and was about to give her to her husband, Mark, when a group of rouges surrounded my pack.

I pack got ready to fight only to have the Silver Magic Clan walk through us and face the rogues.

"Robert" my mate said smirking at the leader of the group of rogues.

"Rose" he replied as he nodded

"Did you want something?" she asked sweetly

"The pack wolves" was his short reply

My beta, Luke snarled at him only to be slapped by one of the wolves form the Silver Magic Clan. Rose turned around and glared at my beta, silencing him before she turned back to face the rogues.

"Sorry, but these wolves are mine"

"Everything is yours"

"Yep" she replied while purposely popping the p.

"Fine, but next thing I come across is mine" he growled

"Fine by me, as long as I haven't claimed it before you"

"Humph" was all he said before he stalked off.

Ben who was still in Rose's arms didn't seem to notice anything; he was busy playing with her hair. Rose turned around and motioned for the rest of the wolves in Silver Magic to follow. They walked away leaving as stunned and with our mouths open.

"Wow, you've got a keeper" smiled my beta

"Yeah, I know, come on guys lets go back"

My pack followed after the Silver Magic Clan and ended up in front of the park a few meters away from the school. The Silver Magic Clan were laughing and playing on the playground. Ben was with Rose on the grass with a guy laying his head on Rose's lap with his eyes closed. Rose was laughing along with Ben when the guy sat up and started tickling them.

I quickly recognized the guy as the black wolf and the guy who is always near my mate. I walked over and picked him up by the collar of his shirt.