Chapter Twenty - One

Rose POV*

We were currently at the meeting sitting around the longest table I have ever seen in THIS pack. Our pack is soooo much cooler.

"That was amazing, Rose. Did you see his face when you were FAKE crying?" Chance has been laughing ever since I started fake crying when Jason grabbed me. I don't know how but somehow I found crocodile tears in my pocket.

"It isn't my fault one of you idiots decided to put tear drops in my pocket" I said

"I knew they would come in good use" muttered Chad

"HA IT WAS YOU"

"So?" asked Chad "What's wrong with eye drops?"

"They are weird, why do you have them anyway and what are doing in my pocket?" I asked

"I know right you are like so weird" said Chance.

"Says you"

BANG CRASH GROWL

We quickly turned our heads towards the door, everyone standing up preparing for an attack. We stood there for a few more minutes when suddenly the door opened; we all got in position and got ready to attack, only to see Chris walk in.

"Chrisy" I squealed as I lunged at him and hugged him "What happened out there?"

"Hm? Nothing, just I don't think we are going to need this meeting anymore"

"Why's that?"

"I have already spoken to the alpha of this pack"

"Spoken?" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows as if I didn't believe him.

Chris chuckled as he pulled me closer to him and played with my hair. The others were all about to leave when I stopped them.

"Wait; tell everyone we will start training at five in the morning tomorrow"

"Yes, ma'am" they replied. Then they left to do who knows what.