Chapter Thirteen

Chris POV*

I had my arms around Rose as she laid her head on my shoulder and rested on the grass. She looked so peaceful like nothing had happened. She curled up to my side and slept. We were back to the area where we were before the day we went to the hotels.

All the wolves have already packed their bags; we were no longer attending high school. We didn't even go to high school for a day; we were only there for like.....5 hours? , Somewhere around there.

Rose shifted again in my arms whimpering until I pulled her closer to me, allowing her to know I was near. She smiled and snuggled closer, my wolf was happy that we had left that place and I am sure everyone else was too.

Tomorrow we will be travelling to the Blood Clan Pack, the pack Rose took down by herself. The other packs haven't noticed they were gone yet so we will be taking their territory. Sadly the White Smoke Pack is only a few territories away.

That Jason guy has no right to be Rose's mate, I mean who does that? He looks so retarded. Argghh, I feel so angry just thinking about that idiot.

"shhhh, it's ok" Rose mumbled as she turned around, her head facing my chest. I caressed her cheek as she fell asleep again and soon followed.

*Sorry, short chapter. Will update soon.*