Chapter Twenty Five

Rose POV*

We're back.......I ain't saying home cause home is totally not here. On the car ride back home me an Kristen along with Chris were talking about the Silver Moon Pack, if you don't already know we're the leaders of the clan. Kristen like Chris is a beta, but unlike Chris she's always getting herself into trouble. So she isn't viewed as a responsible leader, but they still hold great love and respect for her. Not that I am not outgoing or anything, but as an alpha I have limits.

We were discussing what we should do at training. You might be wondering why Chad and Chance aren't in the car with us. Well, after they vomited in my car once, Kristen and I have never let them set foot in our cars again.

"The pack should be awake by now so we can't wake them up" Kristen said as she pouted. Us being as evil as we are wanted to prank them. "We're going to have to do our plan tomorrow".

"I don't think so" I said as I parked my car and looked out the window "There's no one around apart from our pack".

"They're still sleeping, I can sense it" Chris said as we I looked over with his eyes closed. He's always had a strong sense of stuff.....

"lazy mutts" I muttered "ALRIGHT EVERYONE START PLAN A" I said loudly in the mindlink

"Roger that" they replied. Everyone smirking evilly. We covered their cars with streamers, hello kitty posters, glitter, sparkles etc. Whilst we did that Kristen masked her scent with my help and sneaked into their bathroom changing their shampoos to hair dye. Ha ha.

"All done alpha"

"Alrighty, now training time" I replied