Chapter Nineteen

Jason POV*

Today was the day the Silver Magic Clan was coming to help us with the rogue issue. Honestly, it's embarrassing how the second strongest pack has to ask for help.

I am currently in my office filling out some papers when Luke barges into my office.

"They're here" was all he said before running out.

I instantly knew what he was referring to; the Silver Magic Clan is here. I quickly ran outside only to see people running around and other's climbing trees.

"What is going on?" I roared but no one even bothered to send a second glance towards my direction. Suddenly I saw her, Rose. She was standing there with the guy called Chris again. It's always him. I walked towards them.

As I walked towards them I could hear Rose laughing. She sounded like an angel singing. Chris sensed me and pulled Rose towards him causing my wolf to growl. Rose turned my way before changing her face to a blank, covering all emotions.

"Alpha Jason" she said as I was close enough.

"Rose" I said only to cause the other wolves to growl at me. What?

"It's Alpha Rose to you" snarled Chris

"What?" to I say I was shocked is an understatement. Rose whispered something in Chris's ear. Chris nodded and together they walked off, leaving me still shocked in my spot.

I heard a scream to my left and turned my head only to see Mary staring in front of her, like she has just seen a ghost. There before her was Ben holding hands with a girl.

"Ben, Aria" yelled Rose as she made her way over to them completely ignoring Mary as she walked right past her.

"Hi Rose" said Ben along with the girl called Aria.

"Rose, which one do you want" asked Chris coming up from behind Rose. Chris hugged Rose from behind allowing Rose to lean against him. I growled and stormed over.

"GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF MY MATE" I seethed

"Alphas shouldn't have anger managements" said Chris, completely ignoring what I just said. Rose giggled while trying to cover it up with a cough.

I yanked on Rose's arm, catching her by surprise.

"Hey" yelled Rose

I held Rose close to me as she tried to wriggle away from me. By now the whole of the Silver Magic Clan was growling at me, prepared to attack. Only Chris seemed to be able to ignore them, only focusing on Rose.

I growled at him.

"Let our alpha go" snarled one of the wolves.

"NEVER" I roared. Just as I was about to go inside with Rose, I felt something wet on my arms. I looked down only to see Rose crying in my arms. I quickly let her go.

"I so sorr..." I didn't get to finish before she was pulled back into Chris's arms where she was comforted.

"Don't you dare come near our alpha again" snarled the guy I remember called Chad.

"If you so much as breathe near her I will...." Started Ben

"Will what darling? See?" asked one of the she-wolves.

"Smell?" offered another wolf

"Walk?"

"Talk?"

"Hear?"

"All of them" yelled Ben clearly having difficulty picking a choice.

My pack was shocked a 4 year old boy was giving out threats.

"BEN!!!" yelled Rose. My pack breathed a sigh of relief, happy someone was telling the boy off.

"What did I say if you want to threaten someone" said Rose

Ben looked at Rose and said "Always know the threat before you say it" proudly, happy that he remembered.

"Exactly" said Rose "Now come on let us go unpack". The pack then turned around and headed for the trees, while my pack was just standing there shocked.