Chapter Ten

Jason POV*

I can't believe she just did that I mean I legit got on my knees in front of her, I am an alpha. I grumbled all the way home only to be knocked down by Ryan.

"Where the hell have you been dude?" he asked "I called you at least a million times"

"Sorry" I mumbled

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked

I told him everything from the woods to the park including the part where Rose slapped me. I really hurt when she said she hated me. Ryan wasn't happy either but it wasn't because of Rose, it was because of me.

"You shouldn't have gone and punched the guy though" he reasoned "so technically she has a right to be angry at you"

"I know" I sighed "now I have to make it up to her and I barely even know her"

"Don't look at me" Ryan said with his arms up "go ask Ben, he is the only one who actually had a decent conversation with Rose"

"Yes, good idea" I said with a spec of hope

"Ask Ben what?" came a small voice behind me. I turned around and saw Ben with a chocolate milkshake in his hand.

"Hey buddy" I said as I lifted him up and rested him on my waist. "You know how Rose is my mate right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I need your help to make her like me, will you help me?" I asked

"Maybe" he said

"Maybe?" I asked

"Rose doesn't like you" was his cute reply

"I know but I want her to like me, can you help me?" I asked him, giving him the puppy eyes. He giggled.

"Fine" he said, earning a hug from me

"Oh and this milkshake is for Ryan" he said as he handed it over.

"Yay" squealed Ryan

"You made him a Choco milkshake?" I asked

"No, Rose did, she says she forgives Ryan and hopes to see him a school tomorrow" he replied. This caused Ryan to choke and stare at Ben with round eyes.

"Rose, forgives me?" Ryan asked as he spoke slowly and clearly just in case Ben misunderstood.

"Yeah, she does" Ben spoke just as slow, causing Ryan to smile and jump up and down like a little kid. I seriously can't understand how he had alpha blood.

"I'm going to sleep now, I want to wake up early to see Rose tomorrow" Ryan yelled as he ran up the stairs to his room. Sighing I gave Ben back to his mom and walked to the Alpha house where a slept for the night.