Chapter Thirty Two

Rose POV*

I woke up to see Chris next to me, instantly bringing a smile to my face. In the entire world, I like Chris the most. Then Kristen comes next. As I was thinking I didn't notice Chris waking up below me and staring right at me. When I looked down I was looking right at a pair of green eyes, Chris. I instantly flopped back down onto his chest and started snoring really loudly.

"Rose you know I was staring at you for 15mins already, you can't fool me with something as obvious as this" he said as he played with my hair. I ignored him and continued to fake sleep only to be tickled a second later.

"Noooooo" I screamed between my laughs and Chris pinned me down tickled my sides. He suddenly stopped and smirked...oh, no. Just as I was about to run away and Chris was about to do something, the door flew open only to reveal a very looking Alpha, Chris instantly stopped.

"Morning" said Chris as he picked my now very limp body of the bed and into his lap. Jason's eyes went black as he took in the view in front of him. I watched as he ran and threw a punch at Chris causing me to scream. I ran and shoved Jason of Chris as I bent down only to find Chris smirking right at me.

"Nice scream princess" he said as he kissed my forehead and got up. I frowned at him before checking for injuries.

"Rose" started Jason but I cut him off with a glare. The next words I said, I knew were words I would never regret.

"I Rose Magic, Alpha of the Silver Magic Clan reject you Jason Black, Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack as my mate"

And with that said Chris and I walked out the room leaving a crying Alpha behind in pain.