Chapter Thirty

Rose POV*

I am horrified. I knew bathing together was bad but this ..........this is terrible. Chris almost instantly pulled me into him as we walked into the shower place. Apparently it once was a pool before the pack started losing money due to the rogues. So now they can't afford much. This place is totally disgusting.

I looked around to see most of my pack keeping their distance and the mated wolves protecting their mated from other wolves.

We can't take a shower in peace can we? I asked Chris through the mind link.

No we can't he growled back, clearly unhappy.

I was about to answer him but I was cut off by a very high pitched voice. Omg, my ears. I turned and saw a girl. I remember her, she was all over Jason the first time we came to this pack.

"Get lost pup. You're not wanted here" she snarled at me. I think I missed half of what she said when I was tuned out. I looked up to Chris for help and saw he was already staring down at me, clearly amused at me.

"Listen to me you mutt" the girl said as she grabbed my arm and forced me towards her, pulling me out of Chris's arms causing him to growl "Jason is mine and if you ever go near him I'll have you head on a stick. He's ..." She never got to finish as Chris had her hand around her throat, choking her.

"Who do you think you are talking to our alpha like that? If it wasn't for the fact that I don't have a stick you'd be the one with their head on a stick" he growled at her before snapping her neck, instantly killing her.

Of course that instantly caused an uproar between both of our packs.

"You're meant to be here to train us not kill is off yourselves"

"If it wasn't for your stupid weak pack we wouldn't be here anyway" Both packs kept on yelling at each other until I had had enough. This was insane, we were arguing to each other with only towels around us. Chris sensed my irritation and instantly came back to my side as well as some of the other members in my pack. Ricky could only stay for the afternoon, so he's back with the King and Queen now.

"ENOUGH" bellowed Jason from the entrance. "Everyone shut up you're causing too much noise".

After we were done taking a shower, I had created a foggy glass between our packs, though The Silver Moon Pack didn't know, I was requested to talk with Jason .....alone.