Chapter Thirty Four

Rose POV*

We were back home. Home sweet home. Back in our pack. The day I rejected Jason, that felt really good. It was a huge relief to my clan as well. They no longer needed to worry about me getting caught up in his troublesome pack. Chris was extremely pleased when Ricky showed up in formal clothing declaring we were no longer need at the Silver Moon Pack.

The war was apparently today. We had the wrong information but when the King's warriors found out about the attack the rogues were planning, he instantly called us back. And for that I am glad.

My pack knew they would die. But we knew as a clan that if we attacked, we would be included in the war. We knew the rogues were once our followers when we ourselves were rogues. It was either their pack die our friends.

The rogues had wished to not be in a clan with us. But we had promised we wouldn't meddle with their plans and they wouldn't meddle with ours. This fight is not ours.

"YAS foooood" shouted Chance as he ran into the house knocking down everyone he saw. I laughed along with everyone else, looks like life will go back to normal.

The air was suddenly filled with a loud howl. Jason. Looks like the war had started. I didn't get to give it much thought because I was suddenly pulled into a heart-warming hug by Ricky and Chris.