Chapter Three

"Morning" I said to Chris as I pushed myself off his hard chest.

"Morning babe" Chris replied while kissing my forehead.

We got dressed and got out the door just in time to see Chance and Chad get out of their room as well; together we walked to other hotel getting everyone ready so we can go to school. Unlike this area, the school was only for rogues and pack wolves, NO HUMANS.

Since our money was limited and we didn't have enough time, we had to walk and eat at the same time. But no one actually seemed bothered about being late on our first day at school, since we had all learnt all we needed to know from textbooks, we were even smarter than some of the most famous scientist in the world.

Every day we would spend 3 hrs in the public library either reading or learning; many of us chose to learn since we never had the opportunity.

We kept walking and laughing when suddenly a Porsche 918 drove past us and splashed some of us in mud. My anger flared and I was just about to set the car on fire with my magic when Chad stopped me.

"Why did you stop me? Did you not see that cheap bastard splash mud on us? Purposely" I thundered at Chad.

Chad backed away from me like everyone else. Chris quickly wrapped his arms around my hips and calmed me down before I could growl anyone else. I suddenly heard a cry of pain and saw one of the wolves on the pavement crying. I rushed to her, unsure how she got injured. She froze and watched as I waved my hand over the wound causing it to heal, though it could have healed on its own anyway. She stopped crying immediately, smiled and hugged me. We then started walking again once we cleaned the mud off ourselves.

Once at we arrived at school just 15 mins before the bell would ring, I spotted the car that had splashed us and smiled evilly.

"Oh no" I heard Chad mutter next to me. While Chris snaked his arm around my waist so I wouldn't run away and start smashing the expensive cars to pieces. Mind linking all the wolves that walked with me I told them to spread out, keep low profile and stay safe.

With that everyone separated into their little groups and walked to the entrance of the school. I sticked with the boys and started walking casually pretending we didn't feel everyone's eyes on us while we walked.

We made our way to the reception desk and asked for our schedule. The receptionist looked up. Once she saw us all colour drained from her face and screamed bloody murder. Chance and I had very sensitive winced and backed away from the desk, when suddenly wolves started bursting into the room. Only to find the receptionist scared shitless and me, Chris's arms, Chance covering his ears and Chad looking for his earplugs.