Chapter Sixteen

Dedicated to @cocoloo for her comment and request for more.

Jason POV*

For two months I have been trying to find my mate with no news, not even a scent of where she has been. Finally I see her in Coles; my pack was here to shop for there to shop for their daily needs. I can't believe I just ran in to her at Coles. Unbelievable.

"Hey, dude. What's wrong?" asked Luke, my beta, as he waved his hand in front, causing me to snap out of my daze.

"I just saw my mate..." I whispered not believing it.

"Whoa... THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!" he said as he shouted the last part/

I smiled "Yeah, come on, go get everyone. We're having a pack meeting"

As everyone lined up to pay for their items I heard crying. I turned my head and saw Mary. She hasn't smiled since the day Ben left the pack. The day Rose left.

As I paid for the pack's items I found out I had to pay an extra $200. What the f*ck?

"Excuse me?" I asked the cashier

"Yes?"

"I believe you have made a mistake. My orders should have only been $600.95"

"Yes, but your friend spent $200 when he came, he had said you were paying for him"

"What friend?"

"This one" she said as she showed me a photo of a guy grinning while holding tons of bags filled with snacks. I instantly recognised him as the guy who was with Rose. I growled.

"That's not my friend" I roared at the cashier.

"Well, I am sorry sir but you have already paid for the items and we have a no return policy unless the items are faulty" the cashier said as she snapped at me.

I sneered at the cashier and left with the pack. I can't believe that guy can just do that. If I recall correctly his name was Prance or something like that, not that I really care.

*Pack Meeting*

"Today, I saw my mate" I started as everyone clapped.

"And she ran away...again" I said after as they finished clapping and silent fell over them.

"I need you guys to behave and help me get my mate back, will you help me?" I asked

"Yeah, we want a Luna" someone shouted at the back as everyone else agreed...but Britney and the pack sluts.

"Why do we need her?" asked a she wolf

"Yeah, you have us" said another as they all fluttered their eyes at me. Omg, I feel like I want to puke.

I quickly ended the meeting and left for my office.