Chapter Twelve

Jason POV*

I watched as Rose ran to Chris and fell into his arms. They both started crying. My wolf howled for my mate.

"Miss me bitches?" yelled Eve as she and Ryan walked through the door only to freeze and stare at the mess in front of them.

"No" snapped the wolves from the Silver Moon Clan, causing them both to hold up their hands in surrender.

I stared at the ground thinking about what just happened when I heard a small voice, Ben's voice.

"Rose?" he asked as he walked up to her. Rose looked up and smiled at Ben.

"Come on, let's go to the park" she said as she got up along with Chris and picked Ben up.

Chris wrapped his arms around Rose's shoulders while pulling her closer to him. Rose motioned for the rest of her pack to follow which they did without a glancing back. They just walked out like they owned the school.

But that's not it I expected for only Ben to follow too but Eve and Ryan walked out too. Not knowing what to do I followed after the. I walked out just to see Rose smashing my car with everyone else while they were laughing. What the hell?

"Go alpha, set it on fire"

"nah, just smash it"

"Pull it apart"

OMG, what the hell are they doing to my car? That was my favourite car.

IDIOT, THAT IS OUR MATE AND YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR CAR?

I know that but....

NO BUTS, GO SAY SORRY NOW

I huffed as I walked over to the group of wolves and watched as they all froze. I saw Ben in Chris's arms; he stiffened when he saw me. What?

"What do you want?" asked one of the wolves.

"I want to speak to your alpha, alone"

"No, you had your chance back there but you blew it, it's over"

"You have no say in this" I growled at him

"LEAVE IT" Rose yelled. Everything became quiet as we turned to her; she had tears in her eyes. "Come on, let's go" she whispered to the wolves. The wolves nodded before glaring at me and stalking off following Rose.