Chapter Forteen

Rose POV*

We have been walking for hours and we have finally reached the Blood Clan Pack. We walked inside their pack house and got everything set up. We announced to all the alphas we have changed our name into Silver Magic Clan luckily the previous alpha had left behind his files and paperwork.

I had arranged duties for everyone including Ben, whom had decided to follow us and leave his pack. The bruise on my waist is healing fine, it's a bit purple and blue but it should be gone in a few more minutes. Ben wasn't very happy when he heard Jason had hurt me and doesn't trust him anymore, which is fine by me.

"Argghh" screamed Ben, everyone quickly ran to Ben who was helping clean out the rooms so we could renovate them. I stopped only to see a little girl around Ben's age carrying a frying pan, holding it cautiously in front of her.

"Put it down" I ordered, which caused her to instantly drop it. She ran away and hid in the closet. I motioned for one of the wolves to get her out; a second later the wolf came out with a crying girl.

"Who are you? What's your name?" I asked

"My... n...name is Aria" she whispered just loud enough for us to hear. Ben saw this and walked up to her and patted her head calming her down. I smiled; his actions making me remember the past when Chris and the boys found me.

"Which pack are you from Aria?"

"Moon Stone, they are all gone now...even my parents" she said crying the last part while burying her head into Ben's arms. Ben looked up at me as if he was asking me for permission, I nodded. Ben patted her head uncertainly.

I did a search on her with my magic to see if she means any harm towards our pack only to find negative.

"Would you like to join our pack then?" I asked causing her to look up at me, her eyes shining with happiness.

"Yes, please" she said as she smiled up at me. I laughed.

"ok, but first we need to finish getting this place wrapped up, I want a whole new renovation at this place, Chad take a group of warriors and check how large our territory is, Chance you help some of the wolves with the rooms...." And with that I kept on giving out orders so we could get this place ready for our pack and all traces of the Blood Clan Pack gone.

Ben and Aria went to the kitchen to help some of the she-wolves clean while Chris and I went to the Alpha's office so we could make it fitting for our taste, we then went through all the paperwork and rang up all the alpha's nearby to give them a heads up on our pack.

In a week we had the whole place renovated and expanded. We found out the Blood Clan Pack were the second strongest pack after the White Smoke pack. They owned a lot of territory and had a lot of money stored up that Chad managed to hack into their bank account. Apparently they had over 10 million dollars.