Chapter Six

Jason POV*

Once I walked through the main doors I felt thin arms snake around my biceps and when I say thin I mean thin, you can see the bones. The arms belonged to Britney, the pack slut.

"Hey Jason" she purred at what she thought was seductively, sounded more as if she was choking. She has slept with majority of the whole school. Ryan and I were one of the few who managed to keep our virginity for our mates.

"Hey" I replied monotone as I brushed her hands off only for them to snake around me again only tighter this time.

"Want to do quickie in the janitor's closet?" she asked while rubbing my arm

"No Britney I have to go to class"

"JASON"

I turned my head and saw Eve, thank god, I was going to die if I stayed with Britney any longer.

"What is it?" I asked Eve

"The rogues they caused some trouble in the reception"

"Did they hurt anyone?"

"No, no one got hurt but the receptionist has gone crazy"

"=-=, the receptionist is always crazy"

"I know..."

"It's alright I sent someone to follow them"

"Who?" she asked

"Ben"

"What? I kid? You sent a kid?"

"Hey it was the only option; if it was anyone larger they would have been spotted and seems suspicious"

"Yeah, and a 4 year old in high school seems absolutely normal"

"Whatever" I huffed "so maybe I didn't think everything through"

"Of course you didn't" she said as she glared at me

Just as I was about to reply I heard a loud growl and snapped my head to the sound, the cafeteria.

"What's going on?" yelled Ryan as he ran up to us

"Unsure, but we are about to find out" I said as I took off running to the cafeteria with everyone following.

We burst into the cafeteria only to see the girl and Ben talking.

"MATE" my wolf screamed at me