Chapter Five

Jason POV*

*beep beep beep*

"Jason hurry up, you're going to be late for school" screamed my mum.

"Ok ok" I yawned as I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

"Gosh, people these days" I muttered. I am future alpha of the Silver Moon Pack.....actually I don't know anymore. Recently, the White Smoke Pack was attacked by rogues and half of the pack was killed. So they have merged packs with us since we are allies and our alphas are close friends, which means now we have two alphas leading a pack. The future alpha will be the first person with alpha blood to find their mate.

Personally, I don't really care about being alpha and neither does my friend Ryan, future alpha of the White Smoke Pack. All I want is to find my mate and all he wants to do is find his little sis. A few years ago Ryan found out he had a little sis and that his parents had kicked her out of the pack at the age of five.

Currently, Ryan hates his parents so he lives in the pack house away from his parents who are currently staying in the main house.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Ryan grinning like a child, it was really really creeping.

"Ummmm, what up?" I asked unsure. But then my wolf was going crazy too.

"Hurry we must go to school" he squealed happily as he ran out the door to the car and started bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Weirdo" I muttered as I followed after him to the car.

"Start the car" he said once I had got in.

"Patience man, what's got you so fired up anyway? Did you find your little sis?" I asked

"Nope, but you know the new law that was announced yesterday?"

"Yeah" I said unsure where this was going.

"Yeah well a group of rogues are attending our school and I think one of them is my little sis"

"You think"

"Well... I hope so"

"Well look outside the window and you might see your sis" I stated as I drove past a group of rogues and saw them all eating while walking. One of the rogues got my wolf going crazy he kept saying something but I couldn't figure it out.

"That one that one" Ryan yelled as he pointed at the girl who was driving my wolf crazy and begging me to run up to her. She was gorgeous, her hair was all smooth and shiny and her body just screamed sexy and power. Groan, I just want to fuck her so badly and so does my wolf who won't keep still.

"She's hot and she looks a lot like you too" I said

"Well duh, she my little sis"

"Whatever" I muttered as I parked the car

Ryan quickly undid his seatbelt and ran out of the car into the school.

"Idiot, they were walking which mean they will enter the school after us" I muttered under my breath