Chapter Eleven

Rose POV*

I woke up and saw Chris staring down on me. Creepy much.

"Morning?" I asked unsure of what he was doing. Last night I had sent Ben to give Ryan a Choco milkshake before I had gone to sleep.

"Morning" was Chris's short reply before bending his arms and letting his weight fall on me. He flipped me over and hugged me. I cuddled closer to him and played with his soft pitch black hair. Chris closed his eyes as he enjoyed my hands in his hair. He pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap and stared in my eyes with his bright blue eyes.

I giggled as he jumped at the sound of the alarm going off.

"Come on, we got to get ready for school" I laughed as I got off of him. He smiled and got up to get ready. We walked out of our room.

"Noooooo I'm too young to die" Chance's voice screamed as I took a step out of our room. I burst through Chad's & Chance's room only to see Chad tickling Chance on the bed. I stood frozen in my spot with Chris behind me shaking his head.

Chad and Chance froze when they saw us.

"IT WAS HIS FAULT" they both screamed while pointing at us. Chris laughed and snaked his arms around my waist.

"Come on, we have to go to school" Chris said.

We walked to the other hotel where the rest of the Silver Magic Clan was staying. The wolves were waiting outside for us. Together we walked to Starbucks to get some coffee.

"Touch my coffee again and you are dead" I growled at Chad. He raised his arms in defence only to quickly swipe my coffee and run out the door drinking. I chased after him with the rest of the wolves jogging behind us laughing.

We ran all the way to school where I tackled Chad to the ground and growled at him. He laughed while I sat up on him.

"Give it bac..." I didn't get to finish because Chad suddenly pulled me down into a hug and rolled so he was on top of me. I heard a growl and looked past Chad's head to see my so-called mate glaring at Chad.

I wrapped my arms around Chad protecting him from my *cough cough* mate. I seriously hate my wolf for not telling me he was my mate.

You told me you didn't want a to be ordered around anymore

Yeah, but what has that got to do with our mate?

Well alphas are very possessive

Don't cha think I already know that?

Whatever

*growl* I has snapped out of my thought by another growl from Jason. Argghh, he is so annoying.

"Release him" Jason growled at me

"No"

"Rose..." he was cut off by Chad who got off of me and punched him. I laughed.

"Rose" someone screamed. I turned my head and saw Chris and the others running towards us, to see a fight going on between Chad and Jason. Chris pulled me off the ground and hugged me close.

"Let go of my brother" yelled Chance, before he shifted and attacked Jason. Three giant wolves were fighting in the hallway and I have got to say Jason's wolf is gorgeous.

Jason's pack shifted and attacked us, only to be thrown across the hallway by me. I smirked and glared evilly at anyone who dared to look at me. I walked forward to where the fight between the three wolves was, only to see Jason's beta has joined in the fight.

Once Chad and Chance had sensed I was near they stopped and bowed. I stood in the middle of the fight where Jason and Luke were growling at Chad and Chance, causing me to snarl at them. While Chad and Chance had wolfish grins I shook my head at them. Even though my back was faced at Chris I can sense him smiling.

"Shift" I ordered. They shifted back into their human form. I sat down of Chad's lap while Chance laid his head on my lap, causing Jason to growl. He lunged at me only to be thrown to the end of the hallway by Chris.

I smiled up at Chris only to be grabbed by him and pulled into his chest. I giggled while he nudged my chin with his head, asking me to lift my head higher and I did. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and held me close to him.

I was about to hug him back when suddenly I was pulled back into a Jason's chest very roughly, he gripped my waist so hard I thought it was going to break. Chad and Chance quickly ran at Jason. But Jason dodged them. I felt screaming at the pain he was causing me.

Chris saw this and his eyes darkened.

"NO" I screamed at Chris. I knew what happens after his eyes darken; his evil aura comes out killing everyone in his path but the Silver Magic Clan. Chris froze and looked at me with a pained face in Jason's arms.

Jason smirked not knowing what was going on. "Looks like your girlfriend doesn't want you anymore" he teased.

Taking his chance Chad ripped me from his arms while he was distracted. I breathed relieved and quickly pulled Chris into a hug while we cried silently into each other's shoulder.