Chapter Twenty Nine

Chris POV*

I was staring at Rose who was sitting on the ground whilst squeezing her arm so droplets of blood came trickling out of her cut. I watched amused as she played with the blood that was flowing down her arm.

Through the mind link I sent one word to the pack .... Attack. And suddenly the wolves were being thrown across the field by my pack as Rose sat and watched dumbfounded. Jason was too busy in shock to react as I casually walked past him and pick Rose up into my arms. Together we went back to the pack house.

Start clearing it up I said through the link

Yes sir they replied.

"Chrissy" whined Rose as I looked down at her in my arms trying to see the fight behind me.

"What is it girl?" I asked as I closed the door causing her to pout and cross her arms.

"I wanna fight too" she said whilst looking up at me with her oh so innocent eyes.

"You're not fighting until I finish healing your wound" I said as I started licking it.

"awww, but then the fight will be over" she said as she watched me heal her.

"That's the point girl" I said as I finished off and grinned at her "your blood is very sweet today, let's not waste it for those pups outside". My grandparents had come from a bloodline of vampires, I don't need blood to survive but Rose's blood is especially good so she allows me to partake some once a while.

And just as I was done the wolves came back in grinning at us. I guess it was an easy fight.

"Come on girl, let's go take a shower" I said as I carried her back to our room. This pack is totally worthless, they don't even have individual bathrooms. The whole pack has to take a bath together with a thin wall separating the different genders. But apparently that got knocked down by someone who had tripped in the water. They can't even afford to replace it. So now they just have bathing salts hoping for people not look through the water.