Chapter Twenty Seven

Jason POV*

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I had walked out of the pack house to find a full on out mini war going right in front of the back door. The Silver Magic Clan was fighting each other, part of me was happy to see that Rose was fighting with Chris but another part of me was terrified as to what was going to happen. They had come to my pack to help us train for the war when the rogues come. They were wolves bleeding everywhere, some were even laying on the ground almost dead.

My pack watched horrified and unsure if they should butt in or not. Rose and Chris were fighting with each other but it doesn't look like either of them is severely injured. In the corner of my eye I say Mary running up to me.

"Please stop this" she cried as she shook me and silently begged me to end the war in our backyard. Mary turned and stared at the far corner of the field. I followed her gaze and saw Little Ben, her son in human form fighting of 3 giant wolves whilst protecting in wolf who happened to be unconscious behind him.

Suddenly I saw a Pure White Wolf ran right past my pack, causing my pack to gasp. White Wolves symbolised Royalty. What was a royal doing here? I saw the wolf run and grab a Green Flag waving it triumphantly in the air. It was then that Rose and Chris stopped and howled loudly in the air, the signal to stop.

"You cheated" said Chris as he shifted back into his human form, fully closed. I have realised that the wolves in the Silver Magic Clan can shift fully dressed.

"It's not cheating, it's called a secret weapon" laughed Rose and she ran and hugged Chris. What? They were fighting not long ago.... I looked around to see the wounded wolves healed, the unconscious awake and the dead alive. The blood was still evident, the only sign that the fight was actually real.

The white wolf shifted to reveal a boy around my age. He observed his surrounding proudly before running to Rose and kissing her cheek.

"Alright guys, line up" yelled Rose and Chris at the same time. The wolves instantly lined up into the same sides as they were before, they looked more civil towards each other but the line separating them was still clear.

"Good training guys" started Rose, what? This was training? They were killing each other " But there could have been improvements. If this was a real war if you were injured laying in the middle of the battle field, you would have been trampled to death. If you are protecting others, make sure you are protected first. Remember we fight with stealth, with honour and with our emotions in check. We must not let our emotions cloud our thinking" said Rose

"The second you let your emotions run free, is the second your opponent knows your weakness" continued Chris as he glared at the white wolf. Doesn't he know who they are? White wolves demand respect. But to me and my pack's horror, the white wolf just grinned and stuck his tongue out.

"Of course the reason we lost today isn't because we were weak, but it was because Rose had a secret weapon on her team" said Chris boosting his team's spirit up whilst Rose laughed with the White Wolf.

"Good job Team" shouted Rose towards her team "we have won todays Capture the Flag" Oh, so that's what they were doing. They play capture the flag for training?

"And it was all thanks to me" said the white wolf boasting, with his chin in the air causing everyone to laugh.

"Come on guys, we're going out to have fun tonight" he said causing everyone to cheer. As they turned towards the pack house they saw my pack.