Chapter One

Rose Pov*

"Argghhhhh" I screamed as I fell from the tree, sleeping in trees weren't always the safest place to be. But it was the smartest idea to keep other wolves from attacking when you were sleeping on the floor.

Sitting up I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. *sigh* another day being a rogue. It has been 12 years since my parent kicked me out from the pack, all because I wasn't a guy. Personally, I think they are sexist, I mean girls can be an alpha too. Right?

Though being a rogue really does have good points, while in the pack I never found any friends. Being a rogue I managed to get along with the other rogues. On the first few days I was a rogue I was attacked by a group of rogues, bad ones. Not all rogues are bad some like me were kicked out from their packs. Lucky for me, I was saved when a pitch black wolf lunged at the wolves before it could kill me and two brown wolves dragged me away from the fight.

*Flashback*

"Please, don't kill me" I sobbed with my back against the tree.

"Oh don't worry we won't kill you little girl" the rogue cackled into my face, "We just want to eat you" another rogue said before opening his mouth to take a bite.

Covering my eyes I expected for the bite to come, only to hear a loud growl and something fly past me. I screamed at the mighty black wolf attacked the wolves who were threatening me. Suddenly, two pairs of arms grabbed me. Terrified I screamed and turned behind me and started throwing punches at the people who dared to grab me from behind, only to see it was two twins around the age of 12 on the ground begging her to follow them.

I didn't know what to do. As I was thinking a wolf came flying over me causing me to scream and run at the two boys. One of the boys picked me up and started running away from the scene, as a turned to look back I saw the black wolf still fighting the other wolves. The black wolf tore the other wolves' bodies apart as they begged for mercy.

Once the wolves were dead the black wolf came running after us. Thinking he was after us I started throwing sticks at it, don't ask me where the sticks came from..... Cause I don't know. The wolf growled at me causing me to scream louder and the two boys laughing.

Finally, the boys stopped in front of a cave and placed me on my feet, the black wolf still a few feet away. The two boys were Chad and Chance; they too were kicked out of their packs. I was about to introduce myself to the boys when the black wolf pounced on me pinning me to the ground causing me to scream and use my magic, pushing him of me and running at Chad.

The black wolf got up confused at shifted only for me to see he was only a boy. Suddenly Chad and Chance started laughing again; I didn't understand what was so funny.

"He's our brother" Chance wheezed out before falling down and laughing his head off. I stood there processing what he had said when suddenly it occurred to me that the black wolf who was now staring at me was their brother.

"Why don't we go inside and introduce ourselves" suggested Chad who had managed to stop laughing. Pulling me into the cave Chad started talking about bears, though I was too busy looking around to pay attention to what he was saying. We sat down on some rocks that were used as chairs and started introducing ourselves.

"Hi, my name is Chance as you already know and that there is my twin Chad and my older brother Chris" started Chance "we were framed for a crime we didn't do and were kicked out of our pack, what might your name me?"

"My name is Rose" I whispered still scared.

Chris saw me shaking and came and wrapped his arms around me causing to be terrified. "Hey, it's ok. We won't hurt you" he said as he cuddled me. Just as I was about to reply to Chad, Chance screamed "no fair why do you get to hug her?" and came running at me. Before I knew it he was hugging me.