2

Janson

" Uncle Janson?" I heard someone say. It was Julie.

" Uncle Janson, are you awake?"

I sat up, only to feel my back hurting. I stretched, looking around me. I was in a room, completely white. There was a glass of water on a table beside me. I noticed I was sitting on a soft bed. I tried to remember what happened.

I was fighting with Thomas and the other gladers. He was the one to choke me. I needed to get him back. Julie was staring at me.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" You were out for so long, I was worried that you wouldn't.. I mean," she started.

" You thought I was dead," I replied with a sigh. I patted her head. " Well, I'm not," I reassured, smiling. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

" Now whats wrong with you, Uncle Janson?" she asked, pulling away.

" What do you mean?" I questioned.

" What I mean is that you looked like you wanted to crush someone's skull," Juilie replied, crossing her arms. I had no choice but to tell her.

" I was thinking about getting Thomas back, but we can't since the flat trans already closed to the paradise," I sighed, telling her. Instead of feeling discouraged, like me, she shot me a great big smile.

" What?" I said, annoyed at her happiness.

" I solved all your problems!" she squealed, laughing.

" What! How?" I asked, my eyes wide.

" Well, how 'bout I show you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and smiling.

" Well, I would love to come, but I can't get up," I said slowly, trying to state the obvious.

" Ugh, lazy pants," Julie joked as she came over to help. She tried to pull me out, but she wasn't strong enough. I moved towards her so it would be easier for her to pull me out. But this time, she pulled to much, and I fell right onto her. We both crashed onto the ground, laughing.

Julie got up, and helped me.

" Feeling better Uncle?" Julie asked.

" Never better," I said replying.

We both headed outside, and a bunch of people came our way asking questions. Julie shooed them off and lead me into a long, poorly lighted corridor. It was dull and boring, just how I liked it. All the doors were a shade of brown, and not at all intricate. There was only a painting of a happy family, which seemed pointless, considering the fact that there are no more happy families left. Julie walked down the hall and opened the last door. She motioned me to go in.

" Wait a minute, how'd you find the emergency room, and manage to build this new building?" I asked, before going through the door.

" Well, long before, someone told me about a backup building they built just in case. That person told me that the entrance was a trapdoor, and was hidden amongst a couple of trees, south of the main W.I.C.K.E.D, also known as W.C.K.D, building." Julie replied, her arms crossed.

" Oh right, I did tell you that," I said. 

I headed into the room, and what I saw brought a smile to my face.

Chancellor Paige.

She was strapped to a wooden chair with rope.  A table was at the corner of the room. There was a cloth in her mouth, but I could still make out the words she was screaming at Julie and I. You two won't get anything out of me. 

Three guards surrounded her, transvices in their arms. 

" Three guards, Julie. And with transvices?" I say, looking at my niece, giving her the ' was that necessary' look. She slowly nodded her head.

" She broke one of my guards arms, and hurt 3 men by kicking them were the sun doesn't-" Julie was saying, but I shushed her, knowing where she was going. 

When I looked back at Paige, she glared at me. I could see a slight smirk forming on her face. Honestly,  I am sometimes scared of Paige. She could be so, mad and cranky. 

" Remind me never to untie her," I tell Julie, who rolls her eyes. 

" Okay time for questioning," Julie yelled. She glared right at Paige. " Start talking woman, or you ain't gonna live to see the sunrise."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><><><><><>

A/N: Sorry for not updating! Its Ramadan for Muslims!! Whoop Whoop! Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers!! Are you fasting? My mom is like, no electronics , so its really hard to update. If you are confused, just message me or comment or anything. Anyways, SCHOOOOLLSSS OUUT! THAT MEANS SUUUMMMMEERRR! WHATCHA GUYS DOING? Well I have boring life as usual, so I ain't going anywhere. So you can talk to this loner here. You can message me through wattpad or something. Well, have a good summer and keep reading. ANDDDD I just want to say THANK YOU for reading this sucky fanfic that is a fail. You guys are so kind to read this fanfic, and all my other books! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! MAY YOU LIVE A LIFE FILLED WITH BOOKS.

 })i({ <- thats supposed to be a butterfly