18

Teresa's POV

It was right after Gally took the crystal. I followed him through the forest and watched him go into Minho's little cabin. I was thankful that his cabin was near the forest, or I wouldn't have been able to follow them.

They went in for a while, and they all exited after a while. Gally and Sonya walked away, but Will stayed outside the door, walking back and forth with his arms crossed.

I came out of the forest and slowly made my way over to Will. I clamped my hands over his mouth and held a knife to his throat. He tried screaming as I used my foot to break over the first door.

There were two rooms inside. The first one was locked, and I kicked that door down too. Those injections Janson gave me actually helped me out. Inside were a bunch of weapons that I would be stealing later on.

That means Minho was in the other room. Luckily, this one was slightly opened. I slid through the crack, and saw Minho, to his back facing us, near the table with a table light on. He was probably observing the gem.

"Give me the gem, or little Will here dies," I say, Minho turning towards us. His eyes held hurt and confusion. Good. He immediately held his arms up, the gem in this right hand.

"Let go of him, then I'll give it to you," Minho said, waving the gem around.

"Fine," I replied, loosening the grip on Will and Minho came closer. He gave me the gem and I let go of Will, shoving home towards Minho.

I strutted towards the door, when Minho tackled me to the ground, the gem slipping from my fingers. He pinned my arms beside my head.

"I can't let you go," Minho says.

"You can't contain me," I reply, as I yank my arms from his grip and knee his stomach. He falls to the floor, but gets back up quickly. He glares at me and motions to come towards him. I charge towards him, and  he throws me across the room. I groan, holding one of my fingers. He slowly makes his way to me and tries throwing a punch, but I slide between his legs and twist his arm. He cries out in pain, stumbling forward. 

Thinking he was done, I look for the gem. It was across the room, under the chair. I quickly crawl under there, and snatch the gem. I hear a floorboard creaking, and quickly turn around. No one was there. I stood up, and tip toed around the cabin. 

"Minho," I cooed. "Why are you playing hide and seek? Come out now."

"Wish granted," he responded behind me, hitting me on the head with a long piece of wood. My vision became blurry, but i didn't black out. I watched as he walked out the door, clutching his hands. I could've gone after him, but I chose not to. I already have what I needed: the gem. He's going to be sorry for what he did.

- ✦ - ☸ - ✦ - ☸ -

A/N:

well, derek and lydia took the words right outta ma mouth

so sORRY for leaving you with nothing to read for a more than a month

I'm was just busy travelling a week or so ago and now my parents think electronics will kill me :(

I'll try to update asap!!! 

THANK YOU FOR STICKIN AROUND!!!  

lurve youu ❤︎❤︎❤︎

~ afrxh