4

A/N: OMFG OMFG TOMORROW NEVER DIES BY 5SOS SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE SCORCH TRIALS SONG!!! GO LISTEN TO IT SOME TIME OMGGFGFGFGFGFG *fangirls so hard*

SOMEONE CALL FRIKIN' WES BALL

Teresa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, but closed them immediately because of the white blinding light. Am I dead?

" Teresa, are you awake?" a voice asked. It was so familiar, but I just couldn't grasp at who it was. It was just like when I was in the Glade. 

" Y-yeah. Can you dim the lights?" I replied, my eyes still shut. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times. The light had dimmed, and I looked around the room. There only was my bed, and a small table. It was all white. A figure was standing beside the bed. I could make out her features; tall and slim with bold eyebrows. My eyes widened, quickly being replaced by a bright smile.

 This was my best friend, Julie.

" Julie!" I exclaimed, hugging her. She didn't hug me back. I pulled away and furrowed my eyebrows.

" Well nice to meet you again, Teresa," she said.

" Last time I remembered you were dead. W-wait, am I dead?" I asked worriedly. She burst out laughing.

" No you aren't. I saved you from dying, actually," Julie responded.

" Of course, you are my best friend," I replied, smiling. I colds Julie tense up a bit.

" Don't think of me as your friend," she said fiercely.

" W-what do you mean?" I asked her. Not her best friend? Just then, a person I thought I never saw again stepped into her room.

" Well hello there, Teresa," Janson said. What was he doing here? Then a memory came back to me.

FLASHBACK

" Hey Julie, where are we going?" I asked her.

" Oh we are going to see my uncle," she replied, skipping down a long hallway.

" Really? Doesn't he work for WICKED?" I asked.

" Duh," she replied. I quickly caught up to her.

" But we arent allowed to go there," I whispered to her. 

" Dont worry! My uncle said that its fine. We can only stay there for a few minutes though," Julie informed. I nodded and followed her into the staff room. There was a huge table with a bunch of chairs. A blank screen was at the front of the room. There was a man with a mole smiling at us.

" Uncle!" Julie exclaimed as she jumped into the man's hands. They hugged for quite awhile. 

" You must be Teresa. I heard quite a lot about you," he said, sticking out his hand. 

" Uh yeah. Good things, right?" I replied, shaking his hand and looking towards Julie. 

" You can call me Janson," he said. I smiled.

" He's your uncle," I whispered to no one in particular. I started to process it in my mind. I quickly snatched the empty glass beside the table and threw it at Janson. Unfortunately, he dodged it, sending it crashing against the wall.

" Huh, so you got your memory back," Julie muttered.

I quickly pinned Julie to the wall.

" What are you going to do with me," I snarled. She just smirked. Before my eyes, she shoved my arms down, releasing her from my grasp. She suddenly pinned me against the wall.