10

Ayyyyy merry late christmas to everyone who celebrates it and happy late new year!!

Teresa's POV

I woke up on the hardwood floor the next morning. My head was pounding, and I groaned when I sat up.

"Ugh," I said, reaching to rub my cramped neck. I slowly stood up, my body sore. Memories of last night ran through my brain, and I wanted to bang my head on the wall repeadiatly, as if that would get the thought of Janson controlling me out of my head.

"Teresa?" Tom called from out the door. "Are you awake yet? You kind of missed breakfast."

"What?" I mumbled, looking at the analog clock that hung on the wall. I squinted to see what time it was. It's 1:00 pm? Holy shuck.

"You got that right," Thomas chuckled.

"I said that out loud?" I questioned, opening the door.

"Mhm," Tom replied, smiling. "Good morning Teresa-woah what happened to your hair?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Your hair, its, uh, purple at the ends," Tom pointed out. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at my blue hair.

I made you dye it in the middle of the night, a voice rang through my head. Janson, I thought, as I clenched and unclenched my fists.

"Oh right, I, uh, dyed it, uh, last night," I replied uncertainly.

"Oh, did you get it from the box of things that was sent for you?" Tom asked, as we walked through the field.

A box? "Oh, yeah." I replied.

"You know, ever since you came here, we've been getting cooler stuff," Tom informed, looking my way.

"Really?" I asked, a bit uninterested in our conversation.

"Mhm," Tom replied. We stood in front of his house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, as Tom opened the door to his house.

"You're a lucky shank," Tom said, grinning.

"What- why?" I replied, extremely confused.

"Because," Tom said, smirking. He shoved a bunch of junk food in my hands and grabbed bottles of pop. "We're having a movie marathon."

☮☮☮

I was now back at my place and looking for the so-called box. He said he got the movies when stuff came up the box today. I found the box on the kitchen counter. My name was written messily on the top. I could tell this was Julie's handwriting. I immediately frowned. I dug through the things. Hair ties, lady products, the blue hair dye. Why did Janson and Julie send me these random things? After digging through a lot of random stuffing, I found out why they sent the box.

Underneath all those things, were weapons.

And I think I know why I need them.

~~~~~~~

A/N: holy klunk I haven't updated in decades!

btw kaya actually dyed the tips of her hair blue

i was on vacation and came back 2 days ago soooo

gUYS WATCH THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW ITS THE BEST I PROMISE

my dad is so weirded out of me because i just sang the mickey mouse clubhouse theme song lol

hey if you're into 5sos, go follow my friend's account ominousmuke and read her book 'the dark'

~

I was tagged by the amazing LMartinez073 to do the 10 facts about me tag

1. Nickname:

Afro ('cause my name is Afrah btw) and batcow, but my friend Angela calls me that

2. Eye Colour

Really really dark brown

3. Hair colour

Black

4. One Fact About You

idk what to put uhhh I have glasses and I was born in Singapore

5. Favourite Colour

like a sky or baby blue or an aqua green or pastel colours

6. Favourite Place

honestly, my bed. No joke.

7. Favourite Celebrity

idek bro I have so many but I guess Maia Mitchell or Bea Miller or Cara Delevingne or Kaya Scodelario

8. Favourite Animal

PANDASSSSS

9. Favourite Song

anything by marianas trench or bea miller tbh

10. Favourite Book

r u serious. i can't i can't i can't i just can't...

Thirteen Reasons Why

~

now lemme tag peeps

SolarSkater

jrocks247

renaewolf_

amiko02

retrospeaks

ilovethg_07

GirlOfHopeAndDreams

loveblackbeauty

countrycake

GABODM

jramirezv

-Jewels-

Serenicloud