11

Up there^^ is an oh-so terrible edit thingy I made of this book! Hope you like it! ~ A

Teresa's POV

I was walking through the field and into the cafeteria where the food wasting served, when Janson popped into my mind. Literally.

So Teresa, he said. Today I have a job for you.

What, I told Janson. I have to listen to him, or else he would hurt Tom. I would never want to be the cause of Tom hurting.

You need to get everyone on your good side, Janson said. Even Minho. Well, good luck! Ha, not.

And with that, Janson left my head just as I saw Minho sitting across from Tom.

"Speaking of the devil," I mumbled under my breath, heading towards the table.

"Hey Teresa!" Aris said, waving my way. The talking stopped and everybody looked my way.

"Hey Aris," I replied, plopping down next to him.

"Don't you want any breakfast?" Sonya asked me. I shook my head, frowning.

"I just don't feel like it," I replied truthfully. Ever since yesterday, I've never really felt the need to eat.

"So Minho, how are you doing?" I blurt out. Everyone looked at me, and then back at Minho.

"Uh, I'm good?" Minho replies, a bit confused.

"Great," I mutter under my breath. It was awkward until everybody slowly left. I went the same way Minho went, and he seemed to notice since he turned around to face me and crossed his arms.

"Why are you following me?" Minho asked.

"Well I want you to trust me," I replied honestly.

"Why?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Its really awkward when we're around each other, and I bet it makes the others feel uncomfortable," I replied.

"Well its kinda hard to forgive someone who almost killed your best friend," Minho muttered.

"I had to! Don't you understand? Tom already forgave me. Why aren't you?" I screamed at him, flailing my arms about.

"Because you did something for him to prove that you're the Teresa that he knew in the glade," Minho yelled back at me. "I never saw what he saw in you."

"I could help with that," I said, half-smiling.

After a long pause, Minho finally replied, half-smiling at me.

"Okay."

☮☮☮

"What are you doing you slinthead? Why are you dropping the boxes like a shank. These boxes are important! They're not some piece of klunk you can mess around with!" Minho screamed at me as I dropped the box. Minho wanted me to help move boxes around his house. This was the ninth time I dropped one of his boxes. Minho's yelling caused Thomas, Sonya, Harriet, and Aris to come sit in the living room.

"Oh Teresa, you're such a stick," Harriet called from Minho's living room.

"Ha ha very funny," I replied, smiling. When I looked back at Minho, he was smiling like crazy.

"Why are you smiling- wait. Do you like Harriet?" I asked Minho. He just blushed and glared at me. I wide grin spread on my face.

"You do, don't you?" I almost scream, pointing towards him.

"Shhh!" Minho shushed. "Harriet is gonna hear us!"

"Oh my shuck, Minho has a-" I was saying, but Minho put his hand on my mouth.

"Slim it Teresa. You're losing my trust," Minho said seriously. I nodded, and he took his hand off. After a moment of awkward silence, I spoke.

"Do you want any advice?"

"For what?" Minho replied.

"Y'know. Harriet and all," I said.

"Uh, okay?"Minho responded. "What should I do?"

"Just be yourself," I said, smiling. Minho nodded and walked over to the living room. He sat beside Harriet and simply talked to her. I smiled as Harriet laughed at some joke he was telling. Minho looked really happy. Tom came up to me and looked at me confusingly.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" he asked.

"Hey, can a girl not be happy?" I joked, softly pushing Tom away from me.

~

Later that night, Minho came up to me.

"Teresa," Minho called.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I trust you," Minho stated, smiling. Then he jogged back to his place. I was all smiley until he said the words.

Now that everyone trusts you, you may start doing what you were sent to do.

To kill.

☁☁☁☁

A/N: sorry for the long wait!

by the way, none of my chapters are edited or proof-read ooooops...

i just found out i did this huge project wrong and its due tomorrow ๏̯͡๏

hALP

anyways hope you liked this chapter!

~A