14

Teresa's POV

"Teresa!" someone called out. "Hello, Teresa? You awake?"

I opened my eyes to find Minho staring back at me.

"Why are you out here?" Minho asked, his arms crossed. Suspicion was written across his face.

"I...uh," I stuttered, before Tom butted in.

"She slept here last night," he said to Minho. Minho nodded, and smiled at me. He jogged over to Aris and Harriet. Tom helped me up, and we both walked towards the mini hospital.

"So did you actually sleep here last night?" Tom asked, taking my hand it is and swinging it around. I looked down at my hands, and into Tom's eyes, completely stopping.

"Whats wrong?" he asked, and I looked down at our hands again. Tom quickly let go and fiddled with his fingers.

"I am so sorry, I just-" he was saying, but I cut him off.

"Its okay, actually," I replied, smiling. "Oh, the ibuprofen came up last night. I heard it, I think."

"That's great!" Tom exclaims. He looks down at the box and hauls two things out of it. One was a small container of pills, and the other was a briefcase that had my name on it. Tom looked at me in confusion.

"Girl stuff," I said, waving it off. He nods and then blushes, handing me the box. He examines the pills, which is probably ibuprofen, and smiles.

"We'll get this to the doctor," Tom said, already starting to head towards the shack, or also known as hospital. I walked right behind him, and felt the sun heating me up. I look up at the sky. It's the same baby blue as every day.

"Does the sky ever change?" I ask Tom.

"Nope. The sun is in one spot and the sky is always blue. At night, the sky is a darker blue, and there's a moon. It's the same everyday." Tom explained. "I'm not even sure if the sun even is the actual sun."

I nodded while he ranted about this place. Where are we? Is it another glade? I mean, the same things are happening: getting supplies from the box, the sky not changing, Frypan's oh so terrible food; the only thing that is different is that there are no grievers, and there aren't any greenies arriving every month.

We heard the pained screams of sick patients a mile away from the hospital. Every single time someone screamed, Tom and I both flinched. I was out of breath once again once we reached the top. It was an odd place to build it, up on a steep hill that was awfully hard to climb, and that was visible to everyone. I wonder what Minho was thinking when he built it. I probably need to talk some sense into that boy. Oh Harriet, only if you knew what you were doing to him.

Tom yanks the door open, and the doctor looks up from the patient and towards the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" the doctor asked, making his way to the front. His already wrinkled forehead creased as he stared at the both of us.

"We brought you your ibuprofen, Mr. Doctor... Sir," Tom replied, jutting his hand that held the pills out.

"Thank you. Oh, and call me Dr. Stewart," he said, smiling. "This sure will help the patients out! Thank you once again!" Dr. Stewart called out as we exited the hospital.

"I've got to go to Frypan's house. That shank is making me try his special meal. Hopefully, I won't die," Tom joked, as he walked backwards.

"Yeah, hopefully your insides won't get damaged," I called out, smiling. He grinned at me, and then jogged away. I sighed, walking to the box to get my package. When I arrived, my eyes widened. It wasn't there. I ran around the "glade", searching for my box. But it was nowhere. I groaned and trudged back to my house. Hopefully some random shank dropped it off and left it there.