5

Okay guys sorry for the VERY late update, but my apartment was on fire and there was carbon monoxide everywhere. Thankfully we got out, but others didn't :'C ( You can here all about my story in one of the comment thingys on my profile). Wattpad and updating wasn't coming to my mind at that point, sooooo yeah hehehehe...

Teresa's POV

I quickly opened my eyes, because of the sharp pain behind my head. I quickly sat up, only to have my head bump into something above me. I rubbed the spot where I hit my head, and felt a little bump. I frowned, throwing the covers off of me. I rubbed my eyes, walking into what seemed like a dining table. I couldn't remember what happened. Then I quickly looked around me, making sure I wasn't back in the maze, even if it did collapse. I sat down on one of the chairs, which was my first mistake. Two metal bars wrapped around my wrist, keeping them attached to the chair. Then Janson an Julie walked in. I was confused at first, but the memories came back to me.

They experimented on me.

I tried to squirm out of the bar's grasp, but that only made them tighter.

"What do you want?" I spat at them.

" For you to calm down," Janson replied, sitting down on a pastel blue couch that I never noticed before.

"Like thats ever gonna happen," I muttered under my breath.

" We'll let you out of the chair," Julie said. I considered it, a plan in my head. I nodded, and the metal bars slid back into the chairs. I got up, rubbing my now sore and red wrists. I slowly walk towards where Julie was, but then ran and pinned her up against the wall. And thats when I made my second mistake.

I raised my arm up to punch her, but it stayed there for a while.

"C'mon, hit me. I dare you," Julie said, smiling. She was mocking me. I tried moving punching her, but I couldn't. I literally couldn't. My arm wouldn't move at all. All of a sudden, both my arms moved back beside my sides. Julie smirked and stood beside Janson, who was waving a remote controller in the air.

"Wanna know what I'm controlling now?" Janson asked, smirking.

Me

" Judging the look on her face, I think she knows," Julie says, looking towards Janson.

" You guys are monsters!" I screamed.

" Tell me something I don't know," Janson replied, rolling his eyes.

" Its getting pretty boring here, lets go," Julie said, snatching the controller from Janson, and walking away. Of course, I had to follow. I couldn't stop myself, literally.

I heard Janson grumble beside me as he got up and walked behind Julie. I cracked a smile. There niece-uncle relationship is hilarious.

" Why are you smiling?" Janson asked.

" Oh, nothing," I replied.

We walked through a long white hallway until we reached what looked like an elevator. When we went into it, the doors shut closed. Julie pressed some buttons, and we went shooting forward. Janson jerked backwards and almost fell, while Julie and I stood standing still. Thank you Julie of holding me up. The elevator then shot right, then forward, then to the left. By the time we got off, Janson was green to the face.

" Hey, don't turn into the Hulk," I said, keeping in my laugh.

"That's it," I muttered, and swung at me. I ducked, and elbowed him in the chest. I looked between a pained Janson, and a smirking Julie.

" What was that?" I asked, a little excited.

" Well when we took control of your body, we added some special features," Julie replied, directing it more to Janson than I. " C'mon, lets keep going."

I followed Julie into a huge room with multiple controls in it. Janson came back after a while, him rubbing his chest.

" God, I think you broke one of my ribs," Janson complained. I smirked.

" Shut up and come here you two," Julie called. We both walked over to Julie.

"What?" I asked.

"This is what we're gonna do to you," Janson said. I immediately looked towards the screen. It was a picture of green grass, with blue skies and man-made houses. There were tons of people there.

" What is this place?" I asked in awe.

"This is the Paradise," Julie replied, grinning. I almost choked on my spit.

"Where Tom is," I whispered.

"Mhm," Julie agreed, facing me.

"Do you wanna go there?" Julie asked, her hands crossed over her chest. I quickly nodded my head.

" Okay, but we need a favour," Julie said.

"Anything," I replied.

"We'll tell you later," Janson butted in. I looked between the two in hope.

"Really," Julie said, a genuine smile on her face. I hugged her tightly, which took her by shock.

"You really didn't change," I muttered. I pulled away, to see Julie with an un-readable face.

"Well, the only way to open the flat trans to the paradise from inside," Janson said. "We need to hook you up to machines so you can speak to Thomas telepathically and get him to open up the flat trans."

My breathe hitched. More machines?

" You'll get to see Thomas again," Julie said, with a sad smile on her face.

"Okay," I agreed. They lead me into a room and a doctor hooked me onto some wires. Pain erupted in my head as I blacked out.

Mystery POV

I quickly bolted into the secret hidden room. She has to do the right thing. She is too strong. She can overcome the control. I heard the doors being opened in search of me. I waited until the opened the door of the room I was in. They grabbed me and dragged me into what looked like a gas chamber.

She can do it.

I know she can.

Then I blacked out.

~

A/N: Can you guess who the Mystery POV is?? And who 'she' is?

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD AND MY HANDS ARE COLD

sorry I'm addicted to halsey

and zara larsson

hELP ME