8

A/N: Okay okay this pic above is just hilarious AND it has something to do with this chapter.

Not really, its just funny :)))

Thomas POV

I was nervous, and excited at the same time. Teresa was coming here. My Teresa. 

Teresa when are you coming?

I asked telepathically. She didn't reply. I sighed, sitting on a patch of grass. There was shuffling behind me. I turned around to see Brenda. She sat down beside me, and also sighed.

"What're you doing?" she asked, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Waiting for Teresa," I replied, staring at the flat trans.

"Oh," Brenda said, sadness evident in her voice. 

"Hey, don't be so down," I said, playfully shoving her shoulder. Brenda quietly laughed and looked into my eyes. We were both leaning in, before we got interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I turn around to see Teresa, obvious hurt flashing in her eyes. 

"Hi guys," she said bitterly, crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh, hi Teresa," I said, flashing her a small smile.

"Hey," Brenda said, waving slightly.

"Can I talk to Tom?" Teresa said, fake smiling. "Alone?"

Brenda nodded, getting up. She walked to her place. When I turned back to face Teresa, I was tackled in a hug.

"I missed you so much," Teresa said into my shoulder. She pulled away and smiled at me. 

"Is that Teresa?" a voice called from behind. It was Aris.

"Aris!" Teresa called out, grinning. They both hugged. I clenched my fists.

"How's Sonya and Harriet?" Teresa asked, pulling away.

"They're good. Let me call them over." Aris said. "Sonya! Harriet! Teresa's here!" 

I saw the two girls running our way when he said. Along with Minho. Oh no, I thought. 

Sonya and Harriet both tackled Teresa in a hug, while Minho walked towards me with a glare. 

"What is that shuck face doing here?" Minho said harshly.

"Hey! Don't call her that!" I replied, glaring at Minho. 

"Fine, fine. But really, wasn't she dead though?" Minho said.

"You're really pushing it," I replied, clenching my jaws.

"Does that mean Newt will come back?" Minho mumbled. That replaced my anger with sadness.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled back. I really wish he would come back. We both turned to Teresa, who was deep in conversation with Harriet, Sonya, and Aris.

"Hey Teresa, you hungry?" I asked her.

"You don't even know," Teresa replied, holding her stomach.

"Lets go then guys," I said, as we all made our way towards the cafeteria. 

~~~

A/N: Okay I'm so sorry! I'm just so busy since its near the end of trimester one in our school, and I need to up my grades for my report card! PLUS I have to take the SSAT which is sooooooo sucky and my parents are making me do it. btw souNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD THOUGHHHHHHHHH

okayyyy thx for putting up with me

oh gosh the THOMESA FEELS AM I RIGHT FANGIRLS????

btw btw btw btw btw my birthday was a few days back :)))

and oml its almost 's bday

ayeeee