6

A/N: IMPORTANT A/N AT BOTTOM! PLEASE READ!

Thomas POV

"Stop sulking you shank," Minho said. I just groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. 

"Get up!" he yelled, pulling the blanket off my body. I curled up in a ball. Minho sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"Look, I know how you miss Teresa and-" Minho was saying, but I cut him off.

"No you don't! You don't know how it feels to lose someone so close!" I yelled. 

"Yes I do, you shuckface! Don't you think I miss Newt, or Ably? Huh?! They were with me in the glade! They were my only family!" Minho screamed. Before I could apologize, Minho stormed off. I sighed, closing my eyes. What did I do?

I heard screaming and commotion from outside, thinking it was Minho. But when he rushed back up to my bedroom, panic written on his face, I looked out the window. A fire had started in the forest, bear some of the houses that they built. I quickly hurried out of the house and ran towards the houses near the forest. There was smoke here, and it was hard to breath. I covered up my nosed with my shirt, and headed into the house closest to the fire. Minho and I broke down the door, and coughed. Almost everything was on fire; the furniture and the decorations. We searched around the house as quickly as possible. We sighed in relief when we found no one in the fire. At some point, the fire died down and went out. 

Frypan, Aris, Brenda Jorge, Minho and I sat down in the mini conference room, eating spaghetti.

"Man, this is so good," Jorge moaned, taking a huge bite of the spaghetti. Frypan smiled. 

"Okay, lets talk about that fire," Brenda said. We all broke out in murmurs.

"Do you think it was WICKED?" Minho whispered. I shrugged. 

"Does anybody know the cause of it?" I asked.

"Well I've heard that one of the families were trying to cook something and something went wrong, leading to the fire," Aris replied. 

"What if its WICKED?" Sonya said, walking in with Harriet.

"I think I may have seen some of those beetle blades," Minho replied.

I was going to say something, but my head started to sting. I winced and cried out in pain as I fell to the floor, clutching my head. The pain was excruciating. Before I completely blacked out, I heard one word that brought confusion and happiness.

Tom?

~

Sorry for such a SHORT chapter

OML its so short I give you permission to cut my feet off.

Anywaysssss its so short because I have 3 testing thingies to do. I have the CoGat test, the SSAT test, and the MAP test. I am dying inside :((( I can't find anytime for this book and my others

So shanks for bearing with my awful updating schedule

I'm trying to get a GPA of 4.0 and stuff and I'm pretty serious about school (well most of the time)

So JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I won't update for very long

SORRRRYYYY :((((((((((((((((((((((

i feel so sad :(

~datcupcakethough~