Stay🥀

The next day...
Monica's pov

"Mya, come on. I don't have time for the pout, seriously." I said as she walked obnoxiously slow to the car.

We were running behind on time strictly because we over slept and for no other reason...

"Ahh s-shit wait, wait!" Her hand gripped mine as I continued to stroke her roughly.

I let my thumb roll over her clit quickly as I noticed we were running short on time. She threw her head back causing it to slam against the mirror.

"Ow! F-fuck Mo—" She moaned holding onto her head as her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Damn! Are you okay?" I asked in concern while never stopping my movements.

"Mmhm— just keep g-going.." I nodded and continued to bring her closer to her peak.

I wasn't sure how we got here but I wasn't complaining. I would need something to ember while she was gone so, why not?

"Ooo right there! Mm I'm cumming oh my—" Her mouth fell agape as her legs began to shake and she released all over my hand.

Okay, so maybe we didn't over sleep, but that's our business. With Brandy leaving everyone was in there own mood about it, but was the only one actually showing it.

Mya took this time to express her frustration that Brandy was leaving again. I shared her frustration, but now was not the time for it.

We still had to drop Brandy off at the airport before I took them to school. I watched as she continued to drag her feet before Brandy scooped her up and placed her into the car.

"Mya, it won't be that long, I promise and I'm going to call you everyday.."

"Mommy, tell Mama I'm not talking to her." Mya said as she crossed her arms over herself.

"She said—" I started before Brandy cut me off
"—I heard her.."

I shrugged, as I pulled off. I kept driving and made it to the airport as fast as possible so Brandy could make her flight.

She started saying her goodbyes and of course Mya was persistent on ignoring her. She's really my child.

"Mya, you might as well say bye because you're going to be even more mad later because you didn't get a hug." I said trying to convince her, but she wasn't budging at all.

"Okay, Mya well I'm really about to leave.." Brandy said, through the car window to Mya while holding Benji.

To which Mya then leaned over to Mazi and whispered something into his ear.

"Mama, she said bye, but she's still not talking to you.." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Mmcht okay well I love all of you and I'll talk to y'all later.." She responded before handing Benji to me.

"I love you too.." I said and she kissed me before walking into the airport.

••
Later that day

Mama always told me.
Baby, you gotta walk by faith.
And not by sight
Real talk
You gotta listen
Oh, listen to me now, I'm gonna say it loud

••

I was recording for my upcoming album but my mind was elsewhere. I couldn't help but feel very distracted today. Was it too soon to say I missed my wife?

It's barely been six hours and I was already having a difficult time so how was I going to survive practically a month of her being gone.

I finished recording the song and of course I wasn't satisfied with it. Which meant I was going to have to re-record it.

However, that wasn't happening right now as I decided to take break to clear my mind and walked out of the booth.

"Sounds nice Mo.. I think this would be hot with a rapper on it though.." Bryan said, as he played back the verse I just recorded.

"Hm. I like that. I don't know who though.." I replied as I sat down and started drinking some water.

"I'll come up with some people and see what you think.." I nodded and we fell into silence as I listened to the song play back.

"I wanna do that part over.." I said referring to the bridge as it played back.

"Yeah, that could sound better. You want to try it now or wait?"

"Wait... I gotta go pick up the kids soon, but I'm going to work on some vocals tonight because I don't know how I sound.."

"You sound find, but the emotion is missing... once you have that this is a hit." He said in a reassuring tone and I nodded.

We said our goodbyes and I gathered my things before heading out the studio.

••
Later that night...
Brandy's pov

"My call time isn't until 1:00 tomorrow, so I'll probably get to set around 12..."

"So, you don't have to get up that early that's—ARE YOU TALKING TO MAMA.." Mya yelled the latter cutting Monica off.

"Yes, but I thought you weren't talking to her." Monica laughed before handing her the phone.

"Mommy, that was this morning... it's not morning.. Hey Mama.." Mya said into the phone.

"Hi, My My. How was school?" I asked her. Talking to Mya turned into talking to all of the kids.

"Mazi, what are you eating and why is it in my bed?" I asked as I watched Mazi stuff his face through the camera.

"It's not your bed because your not here and mommy said I could.." He said with his mouth full.

"Boy if you don't get out my bed spreading crumbs everywhere, your mommy is going to be itching all night... now where is Benji."

"Hi, Mama!" He's slowly learning to pronounce his m's correctly and it's so cute to hear.

"Mama, can I have a phone? Mommy said no.." Mya asked randomly.

"Alright, bed time?" I shouted mainly to Monica and I heard her laugh as she grabbed the phon from them.

I said my good nights to them as Monica made sure they got to bed okay. Once she was finished we went back to our previous conversation.

"Anyway where were we before the offsprings interrupted..." She sighed.

"Offsprings is crazy.." I laughed.

"That's what they are... especially when they get on my nerves, but anyway.."

"Yeah, anyway. What you got on?" I sighed changing the subject.

"Absolutely, not. You know I can't stand phone sex so I don't even know why you tried me like that.."

"I'll change your mind one of these days, but I was playing anyway."

"No, you weren't because if I would've told you what I was wearing then we wouldn't even be talking right now.." She laughed.

"You right. It would've been nothing but macaroni noises and moans."

"Just nasty as hell.." She shook her head at me.

We laughed and I continued to talk about any and everything. I let her ramble on about her day so I could lay back and listen to her talk.

"—I was at the studio all day but I feel like I barely got anything done. My mind was elsewhere.."

"Where was your mind?"

She shrugged and then yawned before saying "I don't know. I guess I just miss you already, but I'll figure it all out tomorrow..."

"I miss you too. It'll go by fast I promise, but get some rest. I heard that yawn.."

"Okay, I love you, bouj" She blew me a kiss and I caught it, blowing one back to her.

"I love you too... Bye." I hung up the phone before placing it on the nightstand.

I hope these weeks go by fast and without any incidents...

A/N: Short chapters for now because I don't want to get into everything at once 😭