Always Be My Baby🥀

Brandy's pov

Brandy's pov

"Alright real quick.." I smiled as I climbed onto Monica's lap. I kissed her lips softly before I started to fill her pull back and attempt to push me off her lap.

"It's not going to be quick and I really have to go.." She said and I shrugged before burying my face in her neck.

My left hand come up to cradle her head as I began to suck on her pulse point. My hips whined in her lap and I whined as Monica's hands dropped to my ass.

"I have a c-confession.." Monica said causing me to sit straight up in her lap. "What?"

"I have to go.." She said and let out a deep breath as if it was really burdening her to hold that in.

"Really?!" I sighed as she laughed and gently pushed me off of her lap.

"I'll be back before you know it Bouj," She smiled and leaned forward to press her lips against mine. I relaxed into the kiss until her alarm went off signaling it was actually time for her to go.

"I hate this!" I groaned. I hated how busy we've been lately. I just got back home and now she's leaving not even a full twenty-four hours later.

"You're being a baby. It's three days and then I'll be back.."

"Yeah but it just feels like we never see each other anymore. I want time with my wife.." I said as I followed her off of the bed and went to grab her suitcase in the corner of our room.

"And we'll get that.." She reassured.

Her finger tucked under my chin and raised my head before she pecked my lips three times. I smiled, brightly and for a split second I forgot why I was upset.

I kissed her one last time before helping her downstairs to our drivers car. Brian grabbed the bags placing them in the trunk and we hugged one last time before I watched her drive away.

I walked back inside of the empty house and groaned. I haven't had free time in a while because I was filming for my new show 'Zoe' for over a month.

The house being empty was especially evident with the absence of the kids, who were at school.
But honestly even when they were home it could get boring.

They were teenagers now and although they loved to be with their parents they sometimes just wanted to be alone or with their friends.  Which was understandable.

••
7:30 pm

I was in the kitchen cooking. I knew the kids would be home soon from their extracurricular activities. Mya had voice lessons every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while Mazi had either soccer practice or a game, and Benji was still in basketball camp.