Missing You🥀

1 week later...
Brandy's pov

"CUT! That was good everyone

"CUT! That was good everyone.." The director yelled causing me to let out the breath I was holding.

"Brandy that was great! Good job applying the corrections and really getting into the character..." He said directing his speech toward me.

I nodded and quickly moved off set as I grabbed a bottle of water. I felt a tap on my shoulder and smiled turning around to see Lauren.

"I thought we were never going to get through that scene.." She groaned and I laughed.

It was currently five in the afternoon and we've been on set since one, so yeah I didn't think we would get through it either.

"Me either. I was about to walk out and give up." I laughed.

She laughed as we continued to talk for a while. We eventually said our goodbyes as she left to go back to her trailer.

I ended leaving right after so I could go back to the hotel. My driver met me out front and I got inside, engrossing myself in my phone to pass the time.

I was scrolling through some emails when my phone started to go off. I looked at the notification and saw it was text from the group chat. 

••

Da Gals

Toya🤍: Brandy, can you tell Mo to stop being a loser ass bitch.

: Yeah, as soon as your head shrinks bitch.

Tiny💕: Ooo she said ntm on her wife. I know that's right ..

Babyy💍: Why I gotta be all that?

Toya🤍: because you basically said you didn't love me..

Babyy💍: No, I said I wasn't going to a basketball game with you to go husband shopping...

: Why tf would YOU be going husband shopping ?!?

Babyy💍: Not me Toya!

Toya🤍: "YOU"

Tiny💕: 😭

Kandi💗: don't lie we all trying to find husbands you included 😗

Tiny💕: Kandi so messy💀

Babyy💍: stop that was not me I'm fighting for my life