You're Makin Me High🥀

Continued

Continued...
Brandy's pov

I continued to stare at the stamp before I raised my eyes to the top left and the exact name I thought of stared right back at me.

Aaliyah Haughton
Valley State Prison
21633 Avenue 24, Chowchilla, CA
931610

I contemplated if I should open it or not. I really wasn't interested in reading it but a part of me did want to know why she sent this.

It's been over ten years. Anything she had to say was irrelevant. No words could change the amount of deranged shit she's done in the past.

I threw the letter off to the side as I made up my mind to shred it. It really didn't matter why it was sent. I didn't care.

I turned the lights off and went upstairs before laying down on my bed going straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning hearing movement and I jumped up only to find all of my children on the bed.

Mazi was sleep at the end of the bed while Mya and Benji were sitting up eating out of a bowl that was filled with fruit.

"Good morning, babies" I said sleepily before eating my head back onto my pillow.

"Morning mama!" Mya lunged over to me and kissed my cheek. I placed my hand over my nose as she wrapped her arms me, sitting up in my lap.

"Ooo— did you brush your teeth, Princess?"

"Oh no!" She giggled breathing in my face. "Go brush your teeth please.." I said pushing her head away from me.

"Otay!" She ran off the bed before running back to say "Oh! Auntie Toya said she's coming over.."

"How do you know that?"

"She called while you were sleep.." She said before running out the room again. I picked up my phone and searched through my messages to see some from Toya.

Sis💕: Bitch wake tf up.
- anyway I told Mya I'm coming over so Reginae can stop acting like she'll die if she doesn't play with her cousins.

: Bitch?!
- Im not opening the door.

Sis💕: I have a key

: well guess who's not opening the gate

Sis💕: don't be like that big dawg