Dance for you🥀

2 months later

2 months later...
Brandy's pov

I wiped a tear as I packed my things in my hotel room. I never thought I would get eliminated but at the start of this I didn't even think I would make it this far in the competition.

My partner and I did our very best so I was proud to be eliminated on the 9th week but it was still bittersweet. I missed my babies and my wife so that was the bright side of me having to leave.

I blinked a couple times getting myself together as I packed the last of my things and went down to the lobby to meet my driver.

Her grabbed my bags and I got inside the car. We drove to the airport and I boarded the private jet as I made my way back home to Atlanta.

••

I made it home a couple hours later and I walked into a dark house causing my face to contort in confusion. Monica's car was in the driveway so I was pretty sure she was home unless she went over to Toya's.

Nonetheless, I cut the light on and was immediately shocked as everyone yelled 'surprise'.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I jumped back and took in everything around me. Their were balloons, a large banner, and confetti everywhere.

"Mama!" I heard Mya yelled as she ran through the crowd to me. "Oh my God?! Thank you everyone!" I smiled brightly and everyone dispersed from the entryway of the house.

"I missed you mama!" Mya smiled and I tickled her side. "I missed you more... did you plan all of this for me?"

"No silly—mommy did.." She said as she shook her head. I put her down and let her run off before pinching Mazi's cheeks.

He gave me a quick hug before running off as well. I moved further into my own house as I searched for Monica. Of course she was nowhere to be found and everyone was stopping me to tell me that they enjoyed watching me on the show.

I stopped in the kitchen and the only person inside was our new maid who I hadn't formally met in person yet. We interviewed her when I first started working on DWTS through zoom.

"Oh, Josie! Hi, I'm Brandy.." I said and she smiled reaching her hand out to me. I shook her hand and we talked for while getting to know each other before I asked her if she knew where Monica was.

"No, I haven't seen her since you got here. Maybe try upstairs I know she said something about changing her clothes.." I nodded and excused myself before going upstairs to our room.