Moments🥀

Monica's pov

"F-fuck! Oooo harder, baby!" I moaned into the pillows as Brandy's hips snapped into mine repeatedly. My legs slid further apart on the bed from the impact as I fought hard to brace myself.

Her right hand left my hip coming down to smack my ass in time with her strokes. She was fucking me with so much aggression I had to stop to think if I made her mad.

I knew I hadn't done anything, but she was fucking me ad if I did and I loved it. Don't get me wrong I love to make love to her but it was something about rough sex that just did it for me every time.

"Meet me, baby. Fuck me back.." She demanded. I obliged deepening my arch and throwing my ass back against her pelvis.

"Mmhm— f-fuck just like that!"

I bit my lip as I turned my head to look back at her. She looked just as gone as me. Her lip tucked in between her teeth, hair sweated out, and refusing to take her eyes off of my body.

I could hear the vibrator that was tucked into the seat of the strap buzz against her clit each time I slid back onto the length of the toy. Which let me know we were both receiving immense pleasure at the moment.

She looked up from my ass finally connecting her eyes with mine and moved my hair out of my face before pulling it into a firm grip. Suddenly her hips snapped into mine seizing my previous movements.

She leaned down whispering various dirty things into my ear, turning me on even more than I already was.

"I love your pussy so much baby... oh my—" She cut herself off with a moan as we continued moving together.

As if that wasn't enough her free hand reach under me to stroke my clit. My body jolted forward and and her grip on my hair tightened.

"Where we going?" She asked, teasing laced all in her tone as her strokes seemed to intensify even more.

She was giving me everything she had my body couldn't help, but to react to every whisper, kiss, or touch she laid on me.

Overstimulation took over my body as it fell into shock. Tears sprang from my eyes as the toy pressed against my g-spot repeatedly.

"Ooo— it's right t-there.." I moaned.

"Where? Right here?" She asked as she drilled the strap inside me and sped up her fingers against my clit.

My vision went blurry and I came hard as did Brandy before we collapsed onto the bed. I felt her pull out before I felt her wiping me with a warm washcloth. I didn't have the strength to utter a word as I laid there completely still.

Once my legs started working again we took a shower together and got out to rub lotion on one another.

"We have to get up early tomorrow. I can't believe I let you keep me up.." She groaned as she rubbed lotion onto my thigh.

"Technically it's today and you didn't protest at all so.." I replied before glancing at the clock on my nightstand to read the time.

3:09 am

"We're about to be at our babies graduation with sunglasses on because of how tired we are.." She laughed.

"I was doing that anyway because I'll definitely be in tears... I feel like I was just at the hospital giving birth to them.." I pouted as I felt some tears fall.

Brandy quickly wiped my tears before pulling me into a hug. "Aww baby don't cry. They're still are babies we have so many more years.."

"I know but Mazi didn't even want me to pick his clothes out for him today. Next thing you know he's not going to need me for anything.."