Stranger in my house🥀

Brandy's pov

"Mya, Mazi! Keep your hands to yourself and stop fighting each other! If I have to tell you again it's going to be a problem.."

"What kind of problem are we talking?" Mya sassed, folding her arms across her chest.

"Out of my face!" I yelled.

I watched as they both ran up the aisles of Toya's store as I went back to hanging up clothes onto the proper racks.

"Brandy, Have you seen Monica?" Kandi asked as she came up the aisle walking towards me.

"Do I look like her keeper?" I asked as I continued to stock the racks with clothes.

At this rate might as well clock in. I thought I was just here to witness the charity but of course if you come on time you become apart of the set up crew.

"It's a yes or no question, smart ass.."

"No I haven't..." I laughed to myself, shaking my head. "Ask her son... he watches her every move he probably knows where she is.." I added. She nodded at me before nudging my head and running off before I could catch her.

I kept putting the clothes on display until I finished and then it was pretty much time for the event to start.

The next thing I knew the store was filled with people buying things and donating. I took a few pictures and talked to several people to fill the time.

The day was going successful to say the least. I was sure we would raise more than the actual goal Toya set which was great.

I looked across the store seeing Monica and rolled my eyes to myself. Yes I was still mad. I actually found myself growing angrier with time.

I know I should've just talked to her because now I found myself being annoyed with everything she did. It was like I couldn't see her outside of what I didn't know.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard a voice ask causing me to jump and turn around quickly.

I turned around to find Toya of course which wasn't a surprise. "Nothing... your event is a success. Are you proud?" I said changing the subject.

"I am even though you just changed the subject very poorly... I am proud." She smiled.

"That's good. You should be. You're going to help a lot of people with this..." she nodded before going back to her previous question.

"Why you and Mo acting like that?"

"Why don't you have a man?" I retorted.

"Because your brother is a piece of shit. Any other questions?" She snapped back.

"Yeah, why you bothering me? Don't you have work to do?"

"Yeah, but being in your business is more fun... now spill!"

"Let me guess she sent you over here?" I asked.

"No. She actually told me not to bother you, but she's not my boss." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I kept the card from the flowers that said who they were from and it wasn't her manger.."

"Whattt?" She said, doing a very poor job at pretending to be shocked.

I softly, rolled my eyes before shaking my head. "I know you already knew that.."

"No, I didn't. Who were they from?"

"Some old bitch named Shannon." I rolled my eyes again grimacing at the name. I heard her burst into laughter causing me to look over at her in confusion.