Damaged🥀

Brandy's pov

Brandy's pov

"Baby is this really necessary?" I whined as I tried my hardest to catch my breath with my hands resting on my hips.

I stared at her from her place behind the punching bag as she stared back with a straight face that gave me my answer.

Although it wasn't the answer I was looking for I rolled my eyes as I blew out another breath and landed another punch into the bag.

"It's still too soft... you wouldn't even be able to take Mya with that punch." Monica said after the punch landed.

"Haha—very funny." I replied sarcastically before adding, "I don't know what else I can do. I'm hitting as hard as I can.." I watched as she tilted her head at me before sucking her lips into her mouth.

"No you're not, you need to hit harder." She eventually sighed as she looked at the bag and then back at me.

"Baby, I can't hit any harder.." I said as I collapsed dramatically onto the mat below me.

"You literally throw me around like a rag doll when we have sex but you can't punch a bag.. Brandy get up!"

"Okay well sex excites me and gives me motivation to be that strong." I explained as I relaxed my tensed muscles into the cool mat below me.

"Saving your life should excite you as well so I'm not trying to hear it. Now get up so we can try something else." She held her hand out in front of me and I stared at it in defeat.

I groaned as I eventually took her hand and stood to my feet waiting for to give me the next instructions.

Monica has become obsessed with my safety on every humanly possible level. I understand that she doesn't want to see me hurt again but all of these drastic measures are burning me out.

Of course I went along with everything because I knew she was only doing g this because she cared. However, that didn't stop me from complaining every step of the way.

"I'm going to teach you how to get out of a headlock... it's easy." She said that punching the bag was easy which it wasn't so I don't believe her.

"I'm going to demonstrate how to get out of it first and then we'll switch, okay?" She said and I nodded.

I got behind her and placed her in a soft headlock not wanting to put too much pressure on her neck. She told me to add more pressure so it was realistic before she walked me through it.

It was fairly easy so when it became my turn I felt confident enough that I could do it with no problem. That was until I couldn't over power Monica's strength.

"Brandy you have to ground yourself and use your arms to lift mine and then duck from under my grip.." She said trying to encourage me.

"Im trying.." I sighed.