Sweet thing🥀

••Brandy's pov

••
Brandy's pov

"Out of an unknown place... kinda like left field.." I nodded my head to the song as it played.

I smiled at one of my producers for the song, Justin, as I listened to the song back. It always amazes me how different a song could sound when I wasn't actively singing it.

The moment this played I knew it would be a stand out for my upcoming album. I continued listening until the song faded out and everyone in the studio erupted with applause.

I wasn't use to this many people being in the studio with me while I work but I let it slide since I wasn't actually recording today.

I was working with 'Tha Bizness' for the first time and they haven't disappointed me yet in terms of their work ethic and skills. So I could put up with a few of their groupies for the thirty minutes I planned on being here.

"That's hot, right?" Chris, one half of the duo, spoke up.

"Yeah, it is. I gotta give it to y'all, I had my doubts  but y'all came through.."

"I told you to trust us and we would come through for you!" Henny chimed in.

"I know, I know! I won't doubt y'all ever again.." I laughed before asking to play the song again.

The song played again before I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see it was from Monica but quickly declined because it was loud in the studio. I knew she would ask a million questions and I was about to leave anyway.

My phone vibrates again in my hand, notifying me that she texted me.

Wifey🫶🏾:?

: It's loud where I am

Wifey🫶🏾: Where are you?

: Studio. Are you okay?

Wifey🫶🏾: My stomach hurts and I'm nauseous. Can you bring home some pepto?

: What are you pregnant?
- & it's some in our bathroom cabinet

Wifey🫶🏾: Now how tf would I be— it's not there I checked..

: Check the kids bathroom & don't doubt my abilities 🤭

Wifey🫶🏾: You're amazing but I doubt you can get me pregnant let's be realistic 😭

: Just go see if it's there 🙄

Wifey🫶🏾: