[ First Discovery ]

The glass of your pod was completely blurry, your eyes started to flutter, trying to wake up. You took a moment to realize that you were still in the same pod from when you fell asleep. Looking around, noticing a few buttons. You quickly pressed a red button with the labeled with "Open Pod," and as expected, the pod opened.

You struggled to get out, your entire body was sore and weak. Once you had gotten out, you took a moment to look around and examine the area you were in. The area looked abandoned, buildings were rusting away and covered in vines, everything looked so dull and dead.

Stepping out of the pod, you began to walk around, seeing if there was any life in the area. While walking, a loud crumble erupted when you set your foot down, you quickly froze, a bit startled by the unexpected noise. Looking down and picking up a poster that you stepped on,
you dusted off the dirt and pebbles, reading the poster. The poster was in a complete different language, it had two humanoid creatures on the cover, but something was off about it, you couldn't make out what they were because of the bright lights that were shining on them.

 The poster was in a complete different language, it had two humanoid creatures on the cover, but something was off about it, you couldn't make out what they were because of the bright lights that were shining on them

Am I on a different planet? What the hell is happening?

Your worry started to grow, quickly dropping the poster on the ground, continuing to look around.

"Hello! Can anyone hear me?"

You started to shout in attempt to attract attention for help, but the only thing you heard was the wind blowing and your echo. Continuing the walk, the only thing you took note of was the different "language" that kept appearing. You were unsure if this was even a language, or just some scribbles of nonsense.

Walking past a building that has collapsed, you hear a twig snap. You immediately stop in your tracks to see if that was you stepping on the twig, but it wasn't. You look around in a slight panic, seeing what could have made the noise, but you kept telling yourself that you were just being dramatic and overreacting. You managed you calm yourself down, but noticed something out of the corner of your eye.