{ Lab Drop-off }

Agent 3 POV

A1: "Are you sure this is a good idea? It might think we're gonna hurt them."

A3: "We already shot it with burning ink twice, how could it think more of that?"

I looked back to Callie, she seemed guilty. Marina and Pearl leave the room so we could get started.

A2: "How are we going to do this?"

A3: "They are a lot bigger than us.. all of us will have to help carry them."

A8: "Yikes, this is gonna be a pain, especially in the back."

A1: "We can do it!"

We all picked up the unconscious mutant, struggling a lot. Agent 1 almost kept dropping it multiple times, causing all of us to lose balance. It took about an hour to get to our destination, Agent 8 opened up a cell and we dropped the thing in there, closing it immediately. All of us were out of breath, sweating and our bodies felt weak.

A8: "Don't you think the Octolings will attack it?"

A3: "That's why we're putting it in the same cell. Tests. We need to find out how it interacts with others, and how others will respond."

A1: "Dear squid! I can't watch this, I'm leaving."

A2: "Same here, good luck you two."

Marie and Callie both leave me and 8, I let out an annoyed sigh and roll my eyes. 8 comes up and pats my shoulder, making me feel a bit better. 8 is my favorite agent to work with, we make a good team.

We walk away from the cell, going upstairs in the camera room to watch the cell that we put the mutant in with the others, waiting for it to wake up. About 40 minutes pass, it starts to finally wake up.

A3: "Say hello to your playmates."