{ Rough Communication }

Your POV

I was practicing aiming with the new weapon I agent 8 grabbed my arm and looked at the weapon I was holding. She shook her head and took the weapon away from me, starting to hold it in a more professional stance, I'm assuming that she was showing me how to hold it.

She looked back at me and handed it over, I took the weapon back and tried to hold it like how she was, also doing the slight stance. She smiled and said that word again.

"Veemo!"

"Veemo!"

She looked happy to see me say it back, agent 8 was the nicest of all agents, willing to actually help me. I started to practice using the weapon again while  holding it like I was showed, agent 8 went back over to the other agents and started talking to them.

A few minutes passed, and something tapped on my shoulder, I turned around a bit startled and looked down, it was agent 3, the only agent I'm not fond of. What could they want this time?

They held their hand out, I guessed that they wanted my weapon, so I handed it to them, rolling my eyes while doing so. They noticed and shot a glare at me, then nudged me and pointed at the other agents.

I didn't understand what they wanted me to do, so I just stayed in place, waiting for better and more clear instructions. Agent 3 sighed and groaned a little, starting to talk Squid, I couldn't understand the words, but I could make out what they were saying.

"Kyu, ree!"

The first word sounded like "you" but I'm not totally sure, I was still a little confused and got more nervous, afraid that if I didn't understand soon enough they would shoot me with the ink.

Agent 3 rolled their eyes and grabbed my wrist, walking me to the group of agents, I was more relieved that they didn't shoot me with the ink. The other agents glanced at me before looking back at agent 3 and started talking again.