{ Murky Waters }

The squid glared at the water, pointing it's gun at it. You stood behind the squid, looking down at it and back at the water, waiting for something to happen, yet nothing happened. You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

"What a way to waste our time, squid."

The squid punched your stomach with their elbow, instantly making you choke on your breath and start coughing. The water started to form ripples, a little fish poking it's head out. You stared at the fish, stepping closer to get a better look at it but the squid immediately pulled you back, yelling at you.

The small fish came out of the water with... a pan? and immediately started to run towards you and the squid, the squid shot it. The fish looked like a salmon, but before both of you could do anything, more of the salmon fish started to emerge from the water at a rapid pace. You looked at a note that was on the squid's ink tank. The note was labeled with "inkling tank". So that's what they're called.

The inkling appeared to be yelling into a mic in a panic, grabbing my hand and getting on a higher ground for safety, you assumed. A helicopter soon came over to both of you, the salmon getting closer. The inkling turned to me, their eyes widened with panic and fear.

You were confused on what they were looking at, but you looked down at yourself, fireflies seemed to be glowing around you, you looked down at the Salmon, they looked insane and started to rapidly run towards you both.

Glow flies.

The inkling turned into their squid-form, flying to the helicopter, leaving me behind. You looked down at the salmon which were getting closer and closer by the second, looking like they were going to maul you within a matter of seconds.

A rope ladder then fell to you, immediately grabbing on and climbing quickly, the salmon looked at you from the bottom of the ladder, swarming. You were freaked out by this, what the hell was going on?