{ Thats a wrap! }

Inkling 1 POV

Ink1: "Uh oh."

Ink2: "What?"

Ink3: "Looks like something happened. Mr. Grizz hasn't said anything."

Ink1: "...Communication Error?"

Ink2: "Oh shit, he's not gonna be happy about that."

Ink3: "I blame it on the mutant."

Ink1: "Mika! (Ink3)"

MI: "What? Obviously they didn't so something right."

I looked over at Ink2, they were counting the eggs, turned back with a disappointed look on their face.

Ink2: "We didn't get enough eggs."

Ink1: "Well shit."

MI: "I blame that mutant! It didn't even know what to do with the eggs, it couldn't even figure out how to kill a god damn Steelhead!"

Ink2: "Mika, it was probably scared for seeing something like that for the first time, which is why it couldn't react in time."

MI: "First time my ass! Our performance review is going to suck because of that thing."

Ink2 and I looked at each other nervously, I scratched the back of my neck and turned to look back at the mutant, frowning a little.

Ink1: "Mika, Im sure we'll be fine, we just have to explain things to Mr. Grizz."

MI: "Explain what, Ray (Ink1) ? That we couldn't finish the job because one of our teammates are dumb?"

R: "..."

Ink2: "Look, lets just all calm down. We just need to keep pretending to help it and be nice, after the helicopter ride we don't have to deal with it anymore."

R: "Kelp (Ink2) is right, we just have to bare with it for a few more minutes. Plus, that Inkling from the lobby said that after our shift ended, we won't have to deal with it anymore."

I nudged Mika in a playful manner, Kelp walked over to the thing to check up on it. The mutant looked confused. The helicopter arrived not long after, picking us up and returning back to Grizzcos.