[ Indecisive Agents ]

Agent 8 POV

I watched agent 3 shove the mutant's weapon into their arms, right after I told her to try an act nice towards it.

A8: "3!"

A3: "What?"

A8: "You completely disregarded the talk we just had."

Agent 3 went quiet and looked nervous, Agent 1 and 2 just stared at each other, confused.

A1: "Are we really going to send it into a Turf War battle?"

A3: "Are you saying that it should go into a more intense battle like Splatzones?"

A1 and A8: "No!"

A2: "Send it back to Grizzco?"

A3: "I like the sound of that."

A8: "No! We have to help it learn how to battle first!"

A1: "Private battle?"

A3: "Lame."

I let out a groan of annoyance, what was even happening? No one was listening to each other!

A2: "Why don't we let it mess around in the lobby for a bit?"

A1: "Let's ask gramps, he usually knows what to do!"

A3: "The last time he had an idea he ended up being dried out."

A2: "3!"

A3: "What? Am I wrong?"

A8: "Can you guys PLEASE focus!?"

Everyone went silent and stared back at me, including the mutant. I began to realize I might have overreacted.

A8: "Uh.. let's just help it learn how to handle the weapon it chose."

A1: "It doesn't look anything like a squid, how will it use the specials?"

A3: "If you listened to what 8 said, then you would have answered your own question."

Agent 3 randomly lashed out at agent 1, catching me off guard almost instantly. I reached out and put my hand on agent 3's shoulder, trying to let her know that she went a bit overboard with that response.

A8: "Calm down, 3."

A2: "So it's decided, Turf war?"