[ New Squids ]

Your POV

The agents hopped off the helicopter once it landed, looking back at me, I quickly got up, my hand holding my jaw because it still hurt from the ink. They started to walk through an alleyway, I could see some of the city buildings through the the alleyway entrance. I tapped on the inkling who found me first, agent 3.

They turned around and raised a brow, I pointed at the city, hoping that they would understand that I wanted to go. The other agents looked back at me, shaking their head "no", I was a bit upset, but I continued to follow them. They were much shorter than me, barely above 5'0, their height made them look like children.

We walked into a building, colorful lights were flashing in my eyes, making it hard to see where I was going, one of the agents grabbed my wrist to make it easier to stay with them, I couldn't tell which one grabbed me.

We walked into a room, there was two other squids. One looked like agent 8, had a different mask from the other agents, suction cups on their tentacle hair.  Their hair was fairly long, it started with a purplish-brown and would fade to a pretty teal color, her skin was a pretty color, dark brown.

The squid next to her was much shorter, it looked like a normal inkling. Their hair was short, a pale white that would fade to pink, she seemed more energetic than the taller one. They both turned around and greeted the agents with hugs, the agents said their names, which I could make out.

Marina (M)
Pearl (P)

Both of the new squids noticed me. The tall dark squid looked nervous, speaking in their weird language to the agents. They all soon got in a conversation which I'm assuming, was about me. I sat down on a couch nearby, a bit uneasy, hoping that one of the new squids could understand English and be able to communicate with me. So far, it didn't look like it.