[ Help Wanted ]

Agent 3 POV

It didn't take long for all of us to reach Grizzco Industries. I looked back at agent 8, she held her hand right around the mutant's wrist, making it easier for it to stay with the group. We had to keep walking through alleyways to keep the thing hidden form the public eye. Marina and Pearl make a great distraction.

We began to walk down the stairs to get in the building, but I noticed that the mutant started tried to tug away from agent 8's grasp. Agent 1 and 2 tried to shush the thing, it looked like it calmed down a little, making it easier for 8 to hold onto their wrist again.

I opened the door to Grizzco Industries, stepping aside so everyone else could walk in. As the mutant walked inside, it looked at me, their face looked nervous and uneasy. I rolled my eyes and nudged it inside, walking inside after. The thing looked confused, I walked towards Mr. Grizz' radio, tapping on it slightly.

A3: "Mr. Grizz, we have a new worker for you."

Mr. Grizz: "Wonderful, make sure they fill out the form on the shelf on the far right. Make sure they sign everything."

I turned back to the other agents, agent 1 went and grabbed the form, handing it to the mutant. It looked down at the paper and back at us, confused.

A2: "Are we going to work with them?"

A3: "No. They're going with other workers, random Inklings/Octolings."

A1: "I thought we talked about keeping it away from the public?"

A3: "3 workers are not the full public eye. They might end up dead anyway."

Callie seemed a bit uneasy and nodded, I turned back to the thing and handed it a pen. It quickly figured out what we wanted it to do.