{ Wave 2 Prepration }

Your POV

I tried my best to hold on tight to the mini-gun, it was really heavy and kept almost slipping out of my gloves. I got a better grip on it, making it stop slipping out of my grasp, I noticed something a pulled it closer, there was a label on the silver tank.

"Heavy Splatling"

..I guess that's what it's called. I'm sure the other weapon I had last time also had a label with the name on it. The same voice from earlier came on and connected to our earbuds, again, I couldn't understand a thing it was saying.

The Inklings looked at each other and nodded, this time they didn't say that "Woomy" word, I hope that  doesn't mean anything bad is happening, maybe they're just focused on getting stuff done. They began to spread out, I turned and noticed that the water for higher, it was like a flood. The water was preventing us from getting to the other side of the art academy. I didn't have a good feeling about this round.

I started to move around and ink the area more like the other Inklings, but this Splatling was really holding me down, making me go a lot slower. The salmon haven't even started coming out of the water and my arms are already tired from holding this damn thing.

A few seconds pass by, the alarm from earlier goes off, the egg basket appeared somewhat close to me, I looked at the other Inklings and they started to swim up to the basket to re-group. We all smiled at each other, giving a thumbs up. The second alarm went off, the water around us started to ripple and the salmon began to come out.