{ Figuring things out }

Agent 2  (Marie) POV

A1: "What do you think that thing is?"

A3: "I'm not sure, I found out while patrolling around the abandoned area.

A8: "Why were you in the abandoned area?"

I wasn't focused on the conversation, just examining whatever Agent 3 brought to us. It looked like us, but... human? Could it be?

A1: "Agent 2! What do you think?"

I was quickly pulled out from my thoughts, a little startled. I turned to the other agents, thinking of something to come up with.

A2: "I'm... not sure. Whatever it is, we should keep it with us, keep it away from the public. We don't know if it's dangerous."

A3: "So like, contain it?"

A2: "Perhaps, but we should be careful."

A8: "It's much taller than us, it could easily hurt us without struggle."

A3: "Nothing to worry about, our ink hurts this... thing. It tried to grab me but I shot it, the ink burns their skin."

A1: "3! Don't you think that's a bit much?"

I was a little taken back from what Agent 3 had said, but I wanted to know for sure. I grabbed the SplatterShot that was supposed to be Agent 3's weapon. Walking closer to the human(?), I felt a bit uneasy and nervous, I didn't know if this thing would lash out and attack.