{ Hostile Meeting }

You turned around, looking down and saw a puddle of what appeared to be... ink? You looked confused and crouched down, touching it. The ink had a burning feeling to your finger, letting out a cry in pain, you quickly pulled away. It didn't actually burn your skin, it just felt like it, you thought it would be better to stay away and not touch it anymore.

Something was moving around and you could hear it, you could hear it's footsteps. You heard a "pop" noise behind you and quickly turned, a container with more ink was stuck to the ground right behind you, immediately started to flash, you jumped back and watch it explode, ink erupting from what you assumed it to be, a "bomb," (it was a suction bomb).

"Who's there?! Why are you attacking me?!"

Yelling out in panic and confusion, something stepped out from behind a collapsed building.

A short...thing that appeared to be human, but not at the same time. It was much shorter than you, standing at about 4'11. The hair appeared to be like tentacles, a black mask around the eyes, connecting to each other by a bridge in the middle. It wore an outfit that looked like a construction worker, wearing a cape that was slightly ripped at the end, holding a weapon that looked like a plastic gun.

You both just stared at each other, confused and trying to figure out what you both were

You both just stared at each other, confused and trying to figure out what you both were. The humanoid squid opened it's mouth to speak, speaking in a completely different language that didn't even sound real.

"Hello? Do you know where I am?"

You spoke with caution, trying not to sound hostile so you wouldn't scare the creature. The squid instantly raised their gun and pointed at you, yelling in their language.

"What the hell are you saying?! What is going on??"

Your voice started to grow more stern and got louder, you stepped closer and the squid immediately shot your stomach with ink, the burning sensation caused you to scream out in pain, immediately making you fall to the ground and curling up, hugging your stomach in pain. Tears began to form in your eyes, the pain was horrible, your skin felt as if it was being burned, but there was no actual harm done to your skin, it still hurt like hell.

"########! ### ##! #### ### ###?"

The squid started to speak in it's strange language again, it looked like it was asking a question. The burning feeling on your stomach started to fade, you struggled to get back on your feet, the ink made you feel weak. You fully stood up, looking down at the squid.

"What the hell was that for?! I was just asking a question!"

The squid shot a glare at you, immediately pointing their weapon at you again, making you shut up in less than a second, you didn't want to go through that burning feeling again.